Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

more aoe damage hype
Holy...

Time to craft them surgeon flasks (poolparty)

Like five fakin tabs.
Are them developers playing another game than we play.

Hello Developers!

VAAL SPARK

You know this skill?

The most OP thing currently in game

It's called

VAAL SPARK

V
A
A
L

S
P
A
R
K

vaal spark?
What about split arrow build? Nerfed or buffed?
To anyone who might know:

Is it clear if Talisman mechanics will be present in Standard after the Talisman league ends?
Thanks a bunch for releasing these, now i can start planning and provide feedback ^^
Legacy flasks...
Seriously?

That's just one affix limited to flasks only.
GGG, just change it like you did with Acuity or leech affixes.

I mean, I can't remember a situation were people were generaly positive on having Legacy. Even people who actualy own the perfect going-to-become-legacy uber-tier item were mostly fine with not having legacy and nerfing all wxisting items includng theirs.

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Can u change accuracy on this game? every build i do i need to use Resolute technique (i dunno whats crit anymore)

ppl need to have +300dex... the chance to hit is terrible, even with some dex the accuracy is about 80%, then i gotta run back to kill mobs i didnt hit... (clear speed is a distant dream)

lets think here... in real life nobody miss a dummy with any weapon... its impossible... ok, some mobs are furtive, then he can get some dodge its fine, but 100% mob have evasion? zombies can evade? lol

My sugestion:
Example, if the dagger have 20-300, and with 80% accuracy i could hit for 224-300 => (300-20)*0,8=224

______20%________50%_________80%
20-------|---------------|---------------|-----------300

not chance to hit, but chance to do the max dmg ^^

because spells are 100% hit, and attacks needs tons of dex nerfing the builds
ppl are leaving atk to make spell build.

HINT:
spells could have a "focus" based on inteligence like dex on atk
Last edited by salchabig on Dec 7, 2015, 5:59:59 AM
"
Legacy flasks...
Seriously?

That's just one affix limited to flasks only.
GGG, just change it like you did with Acuity or leech affixes.

I mean, I can't remember a situation were people were generaly positive on having Legacy. Even people who actualy own the perfect going-to-become-legacy uber-tier item were mostly fine with not having legacy and nerfing all wxisting items includng theirs.

I have to agree here. And i am a (normal) Hardcore player so getting an abundant supply of surgeon flasks before the patch hits is easy as hell for me.

Please just change the damn affix. Make balance changes that affect everyone, otherwise, what is the freaking point.
Hmm, interesting changes, specially the searing bond change is looking nice.
edit: dont like the flask idea
always going hard --
Last edited by acyll on Dec 7, 2015, 7:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info