Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

Wait what? Only one poison node group?
"
ropumar wrote:
Please GGG, nerf Surgeons Flasks retroactively, dont make me have 10 stash tabs full of surgeon flasks on standard. No one will conplain their 20 alteration got nerfed and quit. Just nerf retroactively and call mechanic change. For the sake of standard, standard can't be a void of balance.

This. "Surgeon's" isn't like a legacy unique that was too powerful on release. This is a game mechanic that has changed over time. The old "Surgeon's" prefix is outdated, obsolete... it no longer functions as intended. So remove it entirely.
"
ChiefOluk wrote:
"
ropumar wrote:
Please GGG, nerf Surgeons Flasks retroactively, dont make me have 10 stash tabs full of surgeon flasks on standard. No one will conplain their 20 alteration got nerfed and quit. Just nerf retroactively and call mechanic change. For the sake of standard, standard can't be a void of balance.

This. "Surgeon's" isn't like a legacy unique that was too powerful on release. This is a game mechanic that has changed over time. The old "Surgeon's" prefix is outdated, obsolete... it no longer functions as intended. So remove it entirely.

I love Surgeon's flasks. As a result, I tend to prefer characters based on crit. It changes the way I play the game because of the fact that they exist. As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree here. First thing I thought was, "Man, I really need to log on and make of bunch of Surgeon's flasks."
Question:

In the poison rework post it talked about a support gem that will allow skills to poison and increase poison damage. From what I've seen of the skill gems and supports listed on the 2.1.0 release no such gem exists. Is this something to look forward to in Ascendancy or was that removed from 2.1.0 update?
"
cmilles wrote:
Question:

In the poison rework post it talked about a support gem that will allow skills to poison and increase poison damage. From what I've seen of the skill gems and supports listed on the 2.1.0 release no such gem exists. Is this something to look forward to in Ascendancy or was that removed from 2.1.0 update?

They confirmed on reddit it's coming in the patch, but have not released it yet. I've been bothering them about it earlier in the thread. My guess is that it is crazy hard to balance.
Doomed for Life
Last edited by SirDragos on Dec 7, 2015, 1:46:13 AM
I see a nerf to melee ranger 0_0 Why? Her melee branch look`s awful.
Ranger tree in a nutshell; puttend in a blender and even more fucked up and no decent path out of the base tree. Great buff for bow skills whole making the pathib even more @¡d$
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
ARGH this new treee SUCKS for my new witch build. i would need to be lvl 95 to get the same outcome on this new tree vs lvl 85 on the old.

it feels like theyre making low life builds less effecient and they gutted the ES EV nodes to the right of shadow start wich i was using.

RIP my finely tuned build ive been crafting for a month using all my accumilated experience with coc witches
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Dec 7, 2015, 2:51:05 AM
Darkshrines and warbands will be avalaible in talisman league?
OSOM BOIS, thanks a lot!
Huh, i see more passives for poisonerz (im about Fatal toxins).

NEVERSINK, IF U READ THIS CHANGE U TREE I PLAY TORNADO BUILD!!!
P.S.
Programm open in Russian language, wow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info