Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
SirDragos wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Hmm... Interesting.. A lot of physical dmg AND chaos dmg nodes now, together in 1 node if that wasn't clear.

Poison EK Build Hype! Time to be Assassin-Ninja Shadow! :O

I love how this builds on the flavor/fantasy of the Shadow Class, having Chaos as well as Poison stuff, and especially Ninja Stars. :)

This is what I'm planning to play in Talisman, but we have not yet seen the Poison support!

I'm assuming that the Support would be something like: Supported Skill now Poisons, and has Increased Poison Damage that scales per level. There will be 13 New Gems in Talisman, only 12 have been revealed, so I'm guessing that the last one is the Poison Support Gem.

Yeah, they confirmed on reddit that it was still coming in this patch. They've just not included it in any announcement since then.
Doomed for Life
"
Boem wrote:
It's happened boys! We finally have some "attack leech" nodes that don't specify physical damage!

Only a year of repetitive chanting was required.

:'D

Looking good so far, kind of odd to see life regen in the passive tree at shadow and the combo poison/phys nodes seem rather stronk.(i guess that's intentional for now?)

But i guess a trapper could do with some regen, if your prepping the tree for that, which i figure you are by the looks of some other nodes.(poison on bleed eh? seems like an ascendancy focused node :p)

Peace,

-Boem-

Enjoy.

so he released this skill tree 4 days before knowing the changes? niiiiiice.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
I guess we can't call it a new tree w/o any Scion nerf.

Tradition eh..

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Could you check Brazil Gateway before Talisman Start?, there it's 4 days with very high ping, making impossible to play.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"

If that's somehow a question directed at me, then the most logical answer is "fuck do i know man?".

I just thought people would like the link i found a few minutes ago '-.-

People these days, finding any reason to complain or turn it into a negative.

How about "Cheers emit for doing this for the community!", give it a shot i am sure it will feel good.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Q: Does projectile damage and critical strikes increase the damage of the damage over time part of Essence Drain?
IGN: Noobslayer
"
xNoobslayer wrote:
Q: Does projectile damage and critical strikes increase the damage of the damage over time part of Essence Drain?

If it has projectile in it's tags and a crit% AND the damage over time component scales of the initial hit, then yes.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : just checked, the damage over time component is an individual part of the skill, so i am guessing no on the crit part.

Think of it like poison arrow, the arrow can crit, but the cloud left behind is a secondary effect.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Dec 7, 2015, 12:11:38 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"

If that's somehow a question directed at me, then the most logical answer is "fuck do i know man?".

I just thought people would like the link i found a few minutes ago '-.-

People these days, finding any reason to complain or turn it into a negative.

How about "Cheers emit for doing this for the community!", give it a shot i am sure it will feel good.

Peace,

-Boem-

Haha. I appreciate you buddy. I don't know you, or ever comment on anything you say, but I find your forum posts rather informative and appreciate your presence on the forums. So yeah, thank you. =D

http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA (courtesy of trackpete)

This appears to be it. I apologize if it isn't, I'm not what you would call informed. A buddy of mine, Errant is responsible for passing this info to me. If something is wrong, feel free to contact him with your various complaints.
Last edited by Darksied27 on Dec 7, 2015, 4:41:46 AM
From what i menage to see atm.

IoI
Scion nerf, some litle buffs here and ther realy not game changing but then the nerfs omg..

Conduit still in AFK spot.

Edit.
Well after examinations i can say Scion look like realy realy old concept when compered with rest of skill tree.
Ranger got clined up and look good. Adder touch got nerfed, loot of chaos here and ther.
Basicly loot of new things that wont last and litle to non of old is touch.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 7, 2015, 1:13:19 AM
Dear GGG,
I am looking at new skill tree and I have one suggestion.

Voltaxic Rift should be nerfed - it is op now, and even more op with skill tree changes, especially with that attack dmg life leech cluster + shadow starting chaos nodes.

Pls, do sth with it.
Last edited by pokopoko on Dec 7, 2015, 12:29:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info