Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

hashtag excitement !
Will we get a separate sound volume slider for filter sound effects in 2.1.0?
great new info, any incoming changes to maps?
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
I was wrong. This reportedly works.
"
TheZubat wrote:
No quality of life changes to animate weapon :(

This. Please let Animate Weapon auto-target so we can use it with Null's Inclination!

Also, there still is not any updated info on the promised Poison support gem (that poisons from physical and chaos). Please show us the gem or at least tell us how it works. It's fantastic that the poison mechanic is overhauled and all, but we still don't know how to use it.
Doomed for Life
Last edited by SirDragos on Dec 6, 2015, 10:13:02 PM
"
SirDragos wrote:
"
TheZubat wrote:
No quality of life changes to animate weapon :(

This. Please let Animate Weapon auto-target so we can use it with Null's Inclination!

Also, there still is not any updated info on the promised Poison support gem (that poisons from physical and chaos). Please show us the gem or at least tell us how it works. It's fantastic that the poison mechanic is overhauled and all, but we still don't know how to use it.

It does auto-target for summoning weapons. I've been using it.
"
Leyzr wrote:

It does auto-target for summoning weapons. I've been using it.

Holy crap. I tried it this past week and it didn't work for me. I must have been doing something wrong. Thanks!
Doomed for Life
"
PoE17 wrote:
great new info, any incoming changes to maps?

There are some changes to maps coming. There will be more information listed in the patch notes later this week.
Question:

GGG, have you guys consider to add 1 more starting stash tab on the next league?
since the POE keeps growing in contents/features (cards, jewels, maps, talismans, unique items)
it would be so awesome for players cant access mtx, like me, or new players
tyvm <3

Kind Regards
Any content update for permanent leagues? Will permanent leagues get Warband or tempest in the game or mod?
So many pretty new Passive Tree Icons.. :O

No idea what they do though. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info