Multipet Preview Video!

wow nice !!
My pets are lost in the hideout that has gone from the last 1 month league to standard. It didn't replace the standard one, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get back my fancies which I paid bucks for. They are not among decorations in standard and I can't unsummon them through MTX manager.

Dawg I heard this was a bug, but I think it is just a lame shortcoming.
was thinking of a quality of life improvement :P
why not have a button to show if mods on item are prefix or suffix and their tier level, would help a lot of players I think
"
"
Eventually, and in the spirit of Path of Exile's monetisation, it was made available for free to everyone. Please buy all the pets ;)

Sure. As soon as you make it possible to enable all at once. ;)

Seconded
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
My pets are lost in the hideout that has gone from the last 1 month league to standard. It didn't replace the standard one, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get back my fancies which I paid bucks for. They are not among decorations in standard and I can't unsummon them through MTX manager.

Dawg I heard this was a bug, but I think it is just a lame shortcoming.

Have you tried emailing support? They're pretty good at finding stuff like this.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
1 * 0 = 0

2 * 0 = still 0

who would've thought! apparently ggg did.

btw, what people want in the daily announcement is the new skill tree. not minorest fluff like this.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Dec 3, 2015, 12:31:15 PM
This is pretty cool. What I really want is a 'less visual effect weapon effect' though. COC Ball Lightning blue-screens my computer, apparently, and it'd be nice for people who'd rather spend their money on cheesy fun stuff like pets rather than a whole new computer just to run a new build.

Still bought a new computer though.
ну теперь заиграем
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
ghostflame firefly and baby gargoyle will be my duo
Nothing like having two cocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info