Multipet Preview Video!

Hi there,

is it possible to buy the mtx "pilgrim hat" somehow ?
Last edited by spacecroquette on Dec 3, 2015, 2:59:38 PM
"
Hi there,

is it possible to buy the mtx "pilgrim hat" somehow ?

One-time offer, so no.
GGG finds this unfair to the people who got it when it was available.
I for one bought the witch hat during the last Halloween sale and one of my friends missed out on that, he is bummed now since he plays as witch 9 out of 10 times.
I wouldn't mind if GGG does an end-of-the-year re-un of all one-time goodies but hey, one-ime says it all I am afraid.
Any chance we get the option of retrieving all MTXes at once? (via profile on poe site / in-game button?)
Also a vendor-all button in the players inventory would be a nice-to-have (and by default orb's etc shouldn't get vended, just gear ofcourse!)
How about adding an additional tab into players inventory? Similar to the stash tab system. I would gladly pay for that before I paid for a pet. Of course there would have to be a limit to how many you could have, and just one more would be fantastic.
It's a bit disappointing to see how hostile people are being about a feature when it isn't the one that they think should be in the game right now.
As Chris said in the second post:
"
Chris wrote:
We have been considering how to do multiple pets for a few years now.

so what makes anyone believe that they are not hard at work on other improvements (like trading), but it is just taking a while for them to be as perfected as possible for release into the game? Whenever an improvement is even mentions, there are those who believe it is going to be put in the next patch (even when it is expressly stated that it isn't) and they make it their duty to tear apart anything and everything that comes out before it because that is the only thing that is going to 'improve the game'.
As has been stated numerous times, MTX sales fund the game for the most part. Without the sales, we literally lose the game. I've read people state that they won't even consider buying until X is incorporated, but by holding back like that, you are possibly hindering the development/deployment of your X feature...

"
lizzrdd wrote:
How about adding an additional tab into players inventory? Similar to the stash tab system. I would gladly pay for that before I paid for a pet. Of course there would have to be a limit to how many you could have, and just one more would be fantastic.

That would be a P2W type feature, which GGG is against.
Edit: To further explain myself on this: Imagine if I have two inventory stash tabs and you only had one. Now imagine we are in a map together and an explosion of loot happened, I would be able to store store/snag/whatever twice as much as you and I would use less portals as well (and I wouldn't be IDing and dumping as often as you, either). That takes away from the 'decisions' part of the map system that GGG wants to keep in there (i.e. 'I don't have any more ports and X inventory space, but all six of these items are awesome... which one do I take?').
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Dec 3, 2015, 4:09:17 PM
O baby yesss
Ty GGG finally I can run with

and have

for good measure.

Undead Exile incoming-
Please give us a gory / rotten limb mtx!
Last edited by Azraphael on Dec 3, 2015, 4:07:58 PM
"
Love my pets, the more the merrier.

Edit:

We just need an ICE pet now.

We have Lightning, Fire, Poison, and all between but no ICE.

This. Also now I expect at least 2 ice themed pets!
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Nice :)

CASUAL GAMER
"
As has been stated numerous times, MTX sales fund the game for the most part. Without the sales, we literally lose the game. I've read people state that they won't even consider buying until X is incorporated, but by holding back like that, you are possibly hindering the development/deployment of your X feature...

100% agreed
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
I just set all my pets to wander around my hideout.

Any time I've tried to play with one out I always end up trying to attack it every 30 seconds. Just can't get used to ignoring something that is near me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info