Multipet Preview Video!

"
JusJev wrote:
Nothing like having two cocks

So true!
Now I have to buy a 2nd Formosan deer, peacock and black cat when I want to double up on the same pet.

Another promo vid showing a pilgrim hat, GGG trolling the late adopters hard with mtx they can never get.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
"
guidom1980 wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

So true!

"
Now I have to buy a 2nd Formosan deer, peacock and black cat when I want to double up on the same pet.

Another promo vid showing a pilgrim hat, GGG trolling the late adopters hard with mtx they can never get.

1. LOL.
2. It's just my opinion, but I think GGG should stop showing off effects people can no longer buy in their announcement videos. Naturally, people ask what they are, because they've never seen many of them before, only to find out, too bad, you can't buy it, even if you were willing to. I do own the Pilgrim Hat, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if it was sold again. Support Packs now? I can understand the supporter effects not being re-sold, but these holiday mtx and limited available, SHOULD be able to come back to the store.
Last edited by Illuvatar_82 on Dec 3, 2015, 2:26:00 PM
"
JusJev wrote:

Gonna hate myself for this but...
Spoiler
That's what she said. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
My pets are lost in the hideout that has gone from the last 1 month league to standard. It didn't replace the standard one, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get back my fancies which I paid bucks for. They are not among decorations in standard and I can't unsummon them through MTX manager.

Dawg I heard this was a bug, but I think it is just a lame shortcoming.

Have you tried emailing support? They're pretty good at finding stuff like this.

This is cool and all, very generous advice from you, but stuff like this shouldn't happen in the first place.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
My pets are lost in the hideout that has gone from the last 1 month league to standard. It didn't replace the standard one, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get back my fancies which I paid bucks for. They are not among decorations in standard and I can't unsummon them through MTX manager.

Dawg I heard this was a bug, but I think it is just a lame shortcoming.

Have you tried emailing support? They're pretty good at finding stuff like this.

This is cool and all, very generous advice from you, but stuff like this shouldn't happen in the first place.

Well, just about any game you play is gonna have bugs in some form or another. That's totally up to you if you wanna eat the price of the pets and not ask for help. The option is there just so you know, and support is happy to help. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I mean, the pet stuff is okay and all. I understand a lot of people like pets, but idk. I enjoy them in the hideout, but I have a few cool ones and would never bring them with me. Pets joyfully tagging along in Wraeclast just seems... out of character.

Honestly, with just over a week to go, I am starting to get impatient about the upcoming tree and balance changes. I don't honestly care about Talisman mechanics or pets, what I really want to know is what is happening to a lot of our builds? I realize that numbers are probably not finalized, but it would be nice to at least see or hear SOMETHING about the updated tree and skills.

Typically GGG is more than happy to hype up changes they suspect will get a good response... so I am nervous that this will be another Path of Nerfs update.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Dec 3, 2015, 2:19:40 PM
What a waste of developer time !!!

Give us a trade system instead of this useless crap!

you keep making new content pets and micro trans! when we need is a game basic!

A working in-game trade system!
"
Illuvatar_82 wrote:
"
guidom1980 wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

So true!

"

1. LOL.
2. It's just my opinion, but I think GGG should stop showing off effects people can no longer buy in their announcement videos. Naturally, people ask what they are, because they've never seen many of them before, only to find out, too bad, you can't buy it, even if you were willing to. I do own the Pilgrim Hat, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if it was sold again. Support Packs now? I can understand those things not be re-sold, but these holiday mtx and limited available, SHOULD be able to come back to the store.
I agree with the Holiday MTX's
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
muhomorov wrote:
"

Please stop yelling at them. They listen to their community very well[…]

They obviously don't! The community has been begging for a trading system, more video options and performance improvements in general.

I am fine with the current trading system. Yes there can be a few improvements made but i feel they are moving it in the right direction. I have seen much more love for mtxs on this post than the 2 people begging for a new trade system
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info