Multipet Preview Video!

The only pet I ever bought was a red frog with leftover points,
but if I did have multiple pets,
I would love a feature to automatically summon a random pet of mine.

Like a random pet summoning toggle on/off.
With *activates in towns, act areas, hideout or maps* check boxes.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Seriously, who the fuck care about pets?
"
Chris wrote:
Please buy all the pets ;)

reads: "please buy 2 pets" to me as you got a hoard of min/maxers here :-)

"
Midas666 wrote:
Seriously, who the fuck care about pets?

i do care. and other players with several pets probably too.

i see it as a long overdue step for ggg in the right direction: to care more about those who actually support the game. next stop mtx and stash tab handling please...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 3, 2015, 7:39:58 AM
Can't wait to run 2 Gargoyles!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Nice portal effect, just gonna wait until to tomorrow to see the weapons mtx but i think i'll get the challengers pack. gg GGG
Thank you for the video. I didn't understand this new feature, but the video educated me immediately.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
I think it will be awesome if pets could pick up scrolls of wisdom/portal. How about 1 basic pet for everyone to provide this advantage to everyone. I believe it will be good motivation to buy some good looking pets even for people which otherwise won't be interested.

I think there is no need for such a feature for actual pets. If the devs would want to give you some magnetic-pick up effect i believe that there would be some kind of Aura or Action Skill to do this. Anyway Pets are a very fun additional feature to have or not to have and I'm fine with that. There must be no actual game effect for them as they are.

But to develop your idea a bit further: What about an actual 'summon animal companion' skill gem which would summon an standard animal (with similar behaviour like golem skills) but with physical melee attacks only. Additionally all pets could be used as mtx-replacer for this skill. (so you could have an fighting Weta!). This would give the players an option to just use a standard pet, or use a fighting pet instead.
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Dec 3, 2015, 9:01:52 AM
Yes, OMG and REALLY GGG!!! I do understand that Free-To-Play means MTXs are key to survival but long term better game play with things like:

1. Adding new stash tabs at end of existing tabs instead of converting read-only tabs.
    (This change alone would get me to buy 3 premium stash tab bundles on next weekend sale.)
2. Better item progression at the end game. If I had some 5L + 1 or 2 6L I'd be happy and buy bling.
    (More Jeweller, Scouring, etc. so we can craft better rares at endgame.)
3. Enlarge the Act 4 arenas for kiting builds so we can actually kite (think Grand Arena size).
    (Act 4 Piety battle is such a bad tiny empty room... the worst way to do a boss battle arena.)
    (Take a page... or the whole book... from how well done the TL2 boss battle rooms are done.)
4. Stop keeping stun from allowing us to Leap Slam, Lightning Warp, Blink Arrow, etc.
    (When we're in a bad spot we need to know that we can always move away).
5. Stop viewing a level 100 build as bad. There will always be a few racers so ignore them and
    focus on PoE changes for the 99%. If needed give top elites a masochist uber league of their own.
    Better yet, implement SFL for over 50% of the PoE fans that play solo. Anything to diversify PoE
    so we have more and importantly better ways to play (99.99% don't have unlimited time).
6. Get your damn Public Stash asynchronous trade function implemented.
7. Improve frame rates not lower them with another graphic element to compute and display.

Any of these quality of play improvements would go along way toward improving our overall PoE happiness quotient. The happier we are playing PoE the more we will buy. I don't buy when not happy that no QoP improvements.

I hate starvation arpg's, plain and simple. The wide open build and skill sandbox that PoE has is the great appeal for me. The bling is definitely down on my list of arpg desires although the visual look of PoE is tops in my arpg comparison to the D3, TL2, Dungeon Siege, etc. so I'm happy with overall environment, lighting, spell visuals, etc. But some core game play elements do need a reboot. You (GGG) make us (players) happier then we express our happiness by buying more.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Never thought i would be asking for this but what about an outfit change option? At the very least the ability to change the color of the base outfit type. Not all chest or boots cover the entire default garb, and with some items leaving you bare it would be nice to be able to change that god damn red shirt on the duelist......
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
I just want to summon 25 pets at the same time ;( lol, btw, this will make me happy for now, Kappa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info