Kinetic Blast to a new level: CI 344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block #1 clear speed build

sellout jewels aren't mirrord.
I'm running chain kb on talisman.. and my clear speed is actually faster than that in your videos.

With half the gear..

Lowlife, 8.1k ES
72k DPS with charges chain.
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 5, 2016, 7:00:32 PM
It's because he doesn't use CoE and has way more survivability than your build, man. He explains why and it's a logical explanation.

Pretty solid build, could also be done with much cheaper items.

Grats man!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Feb 5, 2016, 9:26:09 PM
More survivability? I don't even dip below 90% ES.

Its all for shows, his clear speed is mediocre. All those mirrors and nothing to actually show for it.

No videos of uber, t15's, t14 vaal pyramid, etc.

Basically nothing about doing hard maps.

If he's building to boost ego and for tooltip dps, state that. But don't claim about being #1 clear speed.
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 6, 2016, 1:06:23 AM
"
Hauzilla wrote:

Its all for shows, his clear speed is mediocre. All those mirrors and nothing to actually show for it.

If he's building to boost ego and for tooltip dps, state that. But don't claim about being #1 clear speed.

with 72k dps you can't even kill malformation boss
with 8k es you can't even tank dominus fist in residence
you use poachers mark cuz you cant get charges, i get 120% more dmg from my tooltip, so your dps is 72k with charges and mine is 600k, i deal 8-9 TIMES YOUR DPS WITH MORE DEFENCE

with 72k dps in enfeeble 60% light res 60% fire res maps you arent going to kill ANYTHING

with 8k es no block and no evasion you are going to instant rip in reflect -%res maps and i can do double reflect vulnerability -%res

if you never have less than 90% ES, means that you play only maps for kids

you don't use phase run, so you have 50% less movement speed than me, and you rip if you run near a magic pack of monster in a t12+maps with double extra dmg and -res

you can do half the maps i do

anyway i can kill kaom in abyss very easily with mf gear which has 65% less dps than with dps items, so i think all the t15 map bosses and uber atziri can be killed.

/slammed, you are just jelous

want me to play with 25% block and 8k es? i can reach 400k dps with charges and 1,2 milion self buffed but im not a glass cannon like you, with your build you will never reach lvl 100 in solo
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 6, 2016, 1:51:32 AM
anyway it's possible to have 200k dps with just charges only with a mirrored wand and nothing else mirrored

i have this ring for sale at 60ex and it gives 2%less dps than one of my mirrored rings.
without a mirrored amulet, no mirrored chest or boots, 9500-10k ES and 200k dps with a wand like mine is possible
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 6, 2016, 3:42:52 AM
This is pretty cute considering your videos are absolute garbage clear speed. Show me a fast run ROFL
"
Hauzilla wrote:
This is pretty cute considering your videos are absolute garbage clear speed. Show me a fast run ROFL

Wouldn't mind seeing a recorded run, so us neutral bystanders can compare.
Your overgrown ruin video with your "mirrored best setup"
Some parts were sped up to make the run in under 4 minutes.. ROFL.
Map mods were easy as fuck.
Nemesis, Fleeting, double boss - No hard mods at all.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqIN6OXuM8 overgrown ruin

My TALISMAN Low life wander with 1/5th of your gear.
I even rolled harder mods so I can show everyone what a shit build this is.
Totems - makes it slower to clear
40% monster phys reduction - no need to explain
Dual bosses - because you had it
EE - Pretty easy to see how this would make your dps shit here since I use all 3 elemental damage
DOMINATION Mods

Spoiler
http://www.twitch.tv/hauzilla123/v/41847202

Guess what, I'm still faster.

600 exa can't buy efficiency. FYI, I wouldn't really brag about gear on standard. Anyone thats played a few leagues can amount to 5-10 mirrors in std.

EDIT: I'm 95 with 2 days played on this build in talisman, never reach 100 solo. ROFL
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 7, 2016, 9:49:05 AM
"
"
Hauzilla wrote:

with 72k dps you can't even kill malformation boss
with 8k es you can't even tank dominus fist in residence
you use poachers mark cuz you cant get charges, i get 120% more dmg from my tooltip, so your dps is 72k with charges and mine is 600k, i deal 8-9 TIMES YOUR DPS WITH MORE DEFENCE

with 72k dps in enfeeble 60% light res 60% fire res maps you arent going to kill ANYTHING

with 8k es no block and no evasion you are going to instant rip in reflect -%res maps and i can do double reflect vulnerability -%res

if you never have less than 90% ES, means that you play only maps for kids

you don't use phase run, so you have 50% less movement speed than me, and you rip if you run near a magic pack of monster in a t12+maps with double extra dmg and -res

you can do half the maps i do

anyway i can kill kaom in abyss very easily with mf gear which has 65% less dps than with dps items, so i think all the t15 map bosses and uber atziri can be killed.

/slammed, you are just jelous

want me to play with 25% block and 8k es? i can reach 400k dps with charges and 1,2 milion self buffed but im not a glass cannon like you, with your build you will never reach lvl 100 in solo

You heard it here first boys, you can't kill anything in this game with 70k DPS.

Makes me wonder if you actually played this game or if you just RMT'd all your items. You don't need 20k DPS to go through the game. The entire game, 100% content. Again, all your build was good for was showcasing that you can copy paste mirrored items and put it together on a character. #1 clear speed? Thats a joke.

I originally came to this thread to see if I can improve my build, but this is actually a huge joke. As far as gear and jealousy, I'm really not jealous. Rofl. I don't have to alt arts but as far as mirrors goes in standard, I'm sure I'm AT your wealth or higher.
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 7, 2016, 11:38:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info