Kinetic Blast to a new level: CI 344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block #1 clear speed build

if you have 600+exa of gear, CI+shield is the new meta because it gives the one of the best dps in the game, high leech, and high defence and to get the +1additional curse node you don't have to spend many points.

pro
can do all map mods except blood magic, i once even cleared a new shipyard double reflect+vulnerability using 2 rumi's+grace but very dangerous.
phys reflect maps are very very safe compared to reave or flicker strike.
1milion+++ potential dps with an aurabot using dps mirrored gear but probably have to use life leech gem to not die vs reflect in party due to this insane damage unless 12k+es 40%+evasion and all purity active.
best clear speed in the game when using herald of ice ( 90% pierce )

cons
very expensive, life/elemental or low life is much cheaper and effective for their cost.
most of the dps scales on the wand, so the minimum requirement is a 280+pdps wand with 10,5+crit.
half dps without charges, so high level bosses where there isn't anything to kill to get the charges are a problem.
must be quick to leech life cause of blood rage degen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

How many auras and why:
the best auras are hatred+herald of thunder/ice with curse on hit and 2 curses.
hatred because it gives a great dps boost if you have a good pdps wand and with weapon elemental damage gem.
to run a 3rd aura like discipline, we should spend at least 4-5 nodes in auras to gain about 1100-1200 ES while losing a bit of mana, 40% increased ES nodes from the tree gives the same amount of ES while reserving less mana, running a 3rd 50% aura requires probably 10 points or more spent in aura nodes and it's not worth at all.

Which Curses and why:
-Assassin's mark gives the power charge, 10% flat crit chance and about 130-140% multiplier with mf gear or 200+%multiplier with maligaro and more multiplier from the tree.
-Projectile weakness gives 30% more damage and 60% pierce which is very important and knocking back bosses against the wall ( happens in a very few cases, more frequently vs necropolis boss ) doubles the damage dealt.
-Poacher's mark, we don't need the frenzy charge because there is blood rage.
-Warlord's mark, we don't need the mana leech because the mana on kill from assassin's mark and a mana leech mod from a jewel is more than enough, life leech is bad vs single target and allready enough vs packs.

Phase run is a very nice skill, it gives 49% movement speed for 10 seconds when consuming 4 frenzy charges, and since monsters cant see you, we can move very quickly without have to worry to run in the middle of magic monsters in a map with extra dmg, it can save from many deaths while increasing the clear speed.

Frost wall is the most important skill to kill bosses, it increases the damage by 5-6x times than not using it, what you have to do is to trap the boss with frost walls around him and attack it with kinetic blast, be sure to not attack it behind a frost wall else the damage won't be optimal, or just cast frost wall just behind the boss example https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0Qg7dhQ_YVo#t=112 ( only 60k dps in this video, enfeeble but the boss dies easily )

One life leech and one mana leech mod from jewels are required, life leech jewel not needed if you have an amulet with life leech.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minimum gear you need for this build, if you dont have or can get at least this gear, you will get a better result in solo numbers playing elemental/life or low life with a lower cost
Minimum~gear

270-280pdps 10,5 crit is a must, most of the damage scales on the wand, changing foe bite for this wand, i lose 50% of my damage and with lower physical dmg you won't be able to leech so you will have to use life leech gem losing a dps skill gem in the 6L

chest 800+ES 6L GGRRBB, kinetic blast, crit dmg, GMP, phys proj dmg, wed, added fire, (change added fire for life leech in ele reflect maps and also phys proj dmg for faster attacks and crit dmg for phys to light in phys reflect maps , or can use the colours in the "mf version" below if the life leech isn't enough in non reflect maps, without phys to light you would leech much more, could use crit dmg aswell in the GGRRBB); you must deal at least 1500-2500 phys dmg in the tooltip to have a good leech, the Biggest Advantage of going CI is that life leech gem is not needed to leech and survive compared to any other kind of wander, that's why the wand is very important.
helmet: 380+es with 250+accuracy, chance to avoid stun ( if playing with scion ) or resist+intelligence
shield 430+es with resist and block maybe less es but evasion
gloves: maligaro or 200+es with attack speed, accuracy+intelligence/res
boots: movemenst speed, 150+es res, int
belt: phys dmg, wed, es, res
rings amulet: crit chance, crit multi, %es, res, added phys, accuracy,weapon ele dmg ( at least 4 per piece ) and res the 5th on the rings

coe+spell dmg shield is a valid option if you can't afford a 500es helment and 550+es shield, the higher dps is, the more defence we need, if the dps isnt > 100k than there is no need to invest in block nodes, 70-80k dps with 8,5-9kk es is quite good

########################################################################################################################################
2.2 UPDATE

i was curious and did some points respec

344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block with tempest shield, using

http://i67.tinypic.com/2isbnn7.png

i was using victory beads before this patch, that amulet would let me reach 350k dps i think

im too lazy to recolor the boots, should be red for immortal call instead of blue

ps. 3x times area damage, if they had projectile dmg instead of area dmg, dps is 360k

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAMEDHgOWBbUJoA5cD6sQYhEPES8RUBSwFdcWvxhqGo0bJR1PH0EgbiLqIvQkiyT9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzW5N9Q5UjsNOyg-zz9zRX5GcUqaS65MLUyzUDBRR1IpVeBWY1gHWFpZvFsmXGtd8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAts520Zbj1vnnBSc3B1_XcHe257w3_Gf_uDCYRIhFOEb4TFhQ6GrocHhxOJ04uqjDaNv4_6kyeXIZphm12boZu1nKSfiKEvogSnK6iarJi0DLVIvea-gL6Kvu7BfMHFwnPDOsNtxSjHyslEykrK085w0B_Q0NRC2VvnVOjW6QLrY-wY7T_v6-_98pf2W_bn99f67_xk_94=

with an aurabot 45% evasion 12500 ES 900k dps ( 1,8 milion with the curses )

## GGRRBB are the best versatile colours: physical to lightning instead of faster attacks grants 7% more dps than my tooltips above.
Probably the leech isn't enough when using physical to lightning so a good choice could be crit dmg ( a bit lower dps but more leech ), GGRRBB is the best choice so that you can switch to pcoc+kinetic when you can't generate charges with the curse, phys to light+kinetic and faster attacks+gmp+phys to light in phys reflect maps.
Always use life leech instead of added fire in ele or phys reflect maps, phys reflect maps are harder so the best choice is to lower the dps or use grace instead of hatred.
##the circlet should be with accuracy+intelligence+avoid stun, we don't need resist on it

you can also use life leech amulet for more leech and a bit less dps, to be safer vs reflect because the dps is really way too high!

if you can't afford a mirrored shield with block or onslaught song ES version, ES/EVA shields are really really effective when using shield defence nodes for a much cheaper cost
with this shield i lose 500 ES and 2% block compared to onslaught song but gain 17% evasion!
this eva/es shield is much better than onslaught song in reflect maps and in maps with extra damage

Q: why wasting 3 nodes into flask effect?
A: those 3 flask effect nodes, gives 20% extra movement speed with a 70%speed quicksilver flask, it gives 13% max cold res instead of 10% with taste of hate, it increases the block from rumi's and the dps from atziri flask+taste of hate. flasks are really strong if you learn to use them for most of the time, so these nodes are really great, impossible to not take them, more defence, more dps and more clear speed.

Q: without unwavering stance, the build is bad and easy to die
A: False! you could level up to lvl 100 without any avoid stun mod, 30% avoid stun is more than enough if you have high ES and maybe evasion, im going to level up a templar wander to 100 without stun.
Unwavering stance it's overrated, cannot evade is an huge handicap, grace is really important in full party to not die vs reflect and for the most hard reflect maps.

## OLDVideos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYA41PnJBE courtyard 258k dps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk2ZervCEj0 wasteland 258k dps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t20hODNbM7M overgrown ruin, full party, fracture+80%fire res, a bit slow pace, i opened a random pub to show the clear speed and some slow guys joined :X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggqW-UplEE underground river double reflect + vulnerability + -12%res
used my phys reflect chest with KB+GMP+faster attacks+life leech+WED+IIQ, grace instead of hatred, 110k dps 43% evasion 9,5kES using

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osne-mHd1Hw conservatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBc8lVzUGvQ shrine, 1,5second boss kill only because of out of frenzy chargs and flasks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUfyufCg4o zana village ruin lvl 82 double boss

MF~version

131k dps with charges, +100% with curses so 260k
10k ES
31%base block/34% with tempest shield
191% IIQ 257% IIR 82% res while the mf flask is actived
i recover mana with the mf flask+a mana flask as i dont want mana leech

gear~and~colours

ranger tree

-my chest GGGRRB is perfect for mf wander CI, high attack speed to spend more mana, good physical leech
-BBGRRR chest is used for physical reflect maps with: kinetic+phys to light+GMP+life leech+item quantity+weapon ele dmg
-faster attacks is better than slower projectiles because with it i spend more mana per second so i can keep always active the distillate flask for more mf.
-flask nodes of the tree: these are op, they gives 2% extra max resist, 7-8% extra iiq, 30%extra iir, 20% extra movement speed, and more dps from atziri promise.
-herald of thunder and not herald of ice: simply with herald of ice+assassins mark my mana would fill to 100% at every pack, removing the flask effect for more mf at the cost of a slower clear speed (in solo i dont really feel it slower, but in full party herald of ice is much much better due to the high life of monsters ).
-onslaught song without spell dmg is much better, i could gain 1k ES compared to the common version

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 8, 2016, 2:30:40 AM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 5:29:43 AM
reserved.

~~new meta of wanders are rising. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
would like to see passive tree
"
ptica wrote:

here is the lvl 100 tree with my ranger

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAoSL0-KJAAdGv6_66u-PEoio4wzoZipcGhMWbtf_eJP3nVFFHjb8FtejWIurtPzfUveY-z3_7WyYajXcHhxOcpG-eykpfsL6Abj1gQ4MJDXzqurQMRnGhL76KytMnqX_GkydtGSL0bAunKzW5EVBq-g5cRX5Msy0fHU_v69AfUDAgbjsNWAc5Uhhqm6H316yYEQ9WY4auFdcsv-wYwcVfatDQj_oWvw-rJIsfQQMetUgGI3BSKgvz6nDVidNS7IJeKlvC7ElR8NVKmvxk-u-iBFm89lvFKD9zvu7JRMfKmmEUsEwtbOcJoM5w9ufZW1XgUilYWg==

perfect tree with scion and avoid stun circlet

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvoBuPQOWOygiJjQghQ53B4cTnKRvnoMJYEOExZu1X7DKSio4wzoNfOq6tAxGcaEvvorK05Mnpys1uRFQLR8dT2r6DlxFfkyz7-vQH1AwIG47DREPOVIYapuh99esmFgHVmOGrhXXLL_sGMHFf8aaYRSwTC0_cwmgbOfOcPbnn4hzcMJzWbz2W8Uo_GT670qaogTB86KjuMo7fA_ElSDDbVxrhEh_-1smGo0FtejWIurtPzfUUUeNv73mPs__3iT951T_HG-EOq3C7FLsgl4qW19q0NCP-ha_D6skix9BAx61SAYjcFIqC_PqbRnZWyepSVHw1Q==
"
"
ptica wrote:

here is the lvl 100 tree with my ranger

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAoSL0-KJAAdGv6_66u-PEoio4wzoZipcGhMWbtf_eJP3nVFFHjb8FtejWIurtPzfUveY-z3_7WyYajXcHhxOcpG-eykpfsL6Abj1gQ4MJDXzqurQMRnGhL76KytMnqX_GkydtGSL0bAunKzW5EVBq-g5cRX5Msy0fHU_v69AfUDAgbjsNWAc5Uhhqm6H316yYEQ9WY4auFdcsv-wYwcVfatDQj_oWvw-rJIsfQQMetUgGI3BSKgvz6nDVidNS7IJeKlvC7ElR8NVKmvxk-u-iBFm89lvFKD9zvu7JRMfKmmEUsEwtbOcJoM5w9ufZW1XgUilYWg==

perfect tree with scion and avoid stun circlet

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvoBuPQOWOygiJjQghQ53B4cTnKRvnoMJYEOExZu1X7DKSio4wzoNfOq6tAxGcaEvvorK05Mnpys1uRFQLR8dT2r6DlxFfkyz7-vQH1AwIG47DREPOVIYapuh99esmFgHVmOGrhXXLL_sGMHFf8aaYRSwTC0_cwmgbOfOcPbnn4hzcMJzWbz2W8Uo_GT670qaogTB86KjuMo7fA_ElSDDbVxrhEh_-1smGo0FtejWIurtPzfUUUeNv73mPs__3iT951T_HG-EOq3C7FLsgl4qW19q0NCP-ha_D6skix9BAx61SAYjcFIqC_PqbRnZWyepSVHw1Q==

Thanks for reply, but in case of 2.1 upcoming update, you talks about 200k-400k dps KB. There some critical changes in passive tree? i just cant imagine such numbers. Maybe when subclasses will be release and shadow subclass can reach such dps i believe because power charges will give huge amount of crit multi + extra crit chance
Also, im curious Life based mana version of wander build, because i never tried CI builds and i kinda tired from blood magic gem. So is it possible or Life based only possible with Blood magic gem?

Tried to make skilltree for Life/Mana version of wander, would like to listen some advices from expirienced wand users :)
Regards.
"
ptica wrote:
Also, im curious Life based mana version of wander build, because i never tried CI builds and i kinda tired from blood magic gem. So is it possible or Life based only possible with Blood magic gem?

Tried to make skilltree for Life/Mana version of wander, would like to listen some advices from expirienced wand users :)
Regards.

i dont know :D, my last life char was like 2 years ago, i have no idea about life builds, you should look in the shadow section, there are a few life wander builds
got everything ready, tree and gear for the dps version
37% base block, 40% with tempest shield
10500-11000 es
270-280k dps

we need block and high es or evasion because the damage is too high and i want to survive vs reflect in full party and be able to do reflect maps

btw i will test it without intelligence on boots and chest, and the boots lacks of about 40 base es, it' possible to reach 12k es, or 13k ES with ES onslaught song and still 270-280k dps

ps. i can't wait to make a video running this map :D
updated

the map in the post above has been cleared in 3:53 min video, i will upload it in the next days ;D
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 12, 2015, 2:51:40 PM
gg, the deeps is real. I wish to have at least half of yours dps on my future CI wander :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info