Kinetic Blast to a new level: CI 344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block #1 clear speed build

finally got the last piece for the build.. -400-500 es but from 11% to 30% evasion

can you add your current perfect gear in a tab? ^^
nvm
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 20, 2016, 4:52:25 AM
Hauzilla, your overgrown ruin video is solo, OP's is 6p. Lol...

Also instead of shitting on OP because he doesn't use chain you could think about what makes his setup not need chain. Quality/Curse Effect Projectile weakness + 30% pierce on tree means he gets nearly 100% pierce chance for free, so it's almost like he's using a 7L. Then he knocks enemies back because of projectile weakness. This means a in a tight pack he's getting a crazy amount of overlapping aoe. For instance a projectile might hit the first monster, then pierce it and push it back, then it hits a second monster and the explosion from the second monster hits the first one again. So basically he's getting a free chain in this case... Not to mention how knockback makes most bosses super easy, and knocking them back into walls lets you smash them with KB. Once again here you benefit from not having chain which is purely a less damage multiplier for single target.

And before you get too cocky about "but I'm in talisman", check out my guildmate's wander character Anapeo_TSR. His total gear is cheaper than your boots and he gets better survivability (4.8k life + coil), and has about 85k GMP+chain KB.

There's always gonna be a bigger/smarter dog. Might as well learn what you can rather than insult people...
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Feb 22, 2016, 4:08:32 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Hauzilla, your overgrown ruin video is solo, OP's is 6p. Lol...

Also instead of shitting on OP because he doesn't use chain you could think about what makes his setup not need chain. Quality/Curse Effect Projectile weakness + 30% pierce on tree means he gets nearly 100% pierce chance for free, so it's almost like he's using a 7L. Then he knocks enemies back because of projectile weakness. This means a in a tight pack he's getting a crazy amount of overlapping aoe. For instance a projectile might hit the first monster, then pierce it and push it back, then it hits a second monster and the explosion from the second monster hits the first one again. So basically he's getting a free chain in this case... Not to mention how knockback makes most bosses super easy, and knocking them back into walls lets you smash them with KB. Once again here you benefit from not having chain which is purely a less damage multiplier for single target.

And before you get too cocky about "but I'm in talisman", check out my guildmate's wander character Anapeo_TSR. His total gear is cheaper than your boots and he gets better survivability (4.8k life + coil), and has about 85k GMP+chain KB.

There's always gonna be a bigger/smarter dog. Might as well learn what you can rather than insult people...

Did you actually watch the video of his that I linked? Or did you just picked one from his list and assumed without talking?

I linked his "SOLO" mirrored gear run with no hard mods vs my SOLO with around 80% physical damage reduction. His build is nothing special, just another copy cat build running with mirrored gear.

Fyi, my stats when I linked my build is 1/3rd of what I have now since I'm able to pick up gear.

112K Chain/GMP KB damage with headhunter. 8.3 K ES with 173/189/172 res on top of having 100% flask uptime thanks to druidic rites + alchemy.

Still shit on OP's build.

PS. For future references, don't claim to be THE BEST at anything and not expect people to challenge you. Yeah, you padded the shit out of your DPS. It looks good until you start clearing in your videos.
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 24, 2016, 1:07:37 AM
Can confirm this build is GG clear speed. I wanted to level my Scion to 97 or 98 with a fun and uplifting build (apart from anything dagger this time :x), got inspired by this CI wander as it reminded me of my old Lowlife Wander in 1.2, geared in a day and onwards to carry me there and it did. Flawlessly. 95-97 deathless in less than 2 days. gfg.

Stats were:
11k ES
206k DPS with charges/blood rage
341k DPS with flasks and Vaal Haste
70%+ Block as well with Rumi's but KB offscreens so much nothing gets near you anyway.

Gear Used

IGN: RadioactiveSago

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Feb 24, 2016, 7:27:13 AM
2.2 update?
"
GGZII wrote:
2.2 update?

i am at 155k dps with charges 194iiq 351iir 9600ES 25% evasion 33%block with tempest shield but i get 15% more dmg from inquisitor's 120%crit chance which is not in the tooltip and always 100%pierce

i am not planning to try again with dps gear, but i think deadeye+occulist is the best choice
nothing really chaged compared to the previous patch, but for sure the dps is probably at least 10% more, so 320-330k for sure, 340-350k+ with

with mf gear i gained 16-17% tooltip dps and 32-33% considering 120%crit on inquisitor, 1 more projectile and always 100%pierce + 30% increased dmg of farshot

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMeA5YFtQmgDlwPqxEPES8RUBSwFdcWvxhqGo0dTx9BIG4i6iL0JIsk_SepKgsqOCsKLL8tHzW5N9Q5UjsNOyg8Sz7PP3NFfkZxSVFKmkwtTLNQMFFHUWxSKVXgVmNYB1gXWFpZvFsmXGtd8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAts520Zbj1vnnBSdf13B3tue8N_xn_7gwmESIRvhMWGrocHhxOJ04w2jb-P-pMnlyGaYZtdm6GbtZykoS-iBKI-pyuomqu6rJi0DLVIvea-gL6Kvu7BfMHFwzrDbcUox8rJRMpKytPN6s5w0B_Q0NRC2wLnVOjW62PsGO0_7-vw1fKX8wn2W_bn99f5yPrv_GT_3g==?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=DestroyEverything
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 5, 2016, 9:58:42 AM
i was curious and did some points respec

344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block with tempest shield, using

http://i67.tinypic.com/2isbnn7.png

i was using victory beads before this patch, that amulet would let me reach 350k dps i think

im too lazy to recolor the boots, should be red for immortal call instead of blue

ps. 3x times area damage, if they had projectile dmg instead of area dmg, dps is 360k

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAMEDHgOWBbUJoA5cD6sQYhEPES8RUBSwFdcWvxhqGo0bJR1PH0EgbiLqIvQkiyT9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzW5N9Q5UjsNOyg-zz9zRX5GcUqaS65MLUyzUDBRR1IpVeBWY1gHWFpZvFsmXGtd8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAts520Zbj1vnnBSc3B1_XcHe257w3_Gf_uDCYRIhFOEb4TFhQ6GrocHhxOJ04uqjDaNv4_6kyeXIZphm12boZu1nKSfiKEvogSnK6iarJi0DLVIvea-gL6Kvu7BfMHFwnPDOsNtxSjHyslEykrK085w0B_Q0NRC2VvnVOjW6QLrY-wY7T_v6-_98pf2W_bn99f67_xk_94=
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 8, 2016, 2:30:17 AM
Would you be so kind to make an witch - occolist tree?:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info