Kinetic Blast to a new level: CI 344k dps 10,6k es 29%evasion 33%block #1 clear speed build

What did you take for bandits? I'm curious about your choices in cruel and merciless. Also, would you be willing to provide a link to your 2.1 passive tree? Awesome build btw
Last edited by SedRM on Dec 19, 2015, 6:18:54 PM
"
What did you take for bandits? I'm curious about your choices in cruel and merciless. Also, would you be willing to provide a link to your 2.1 passive tree? Awesome build btw

alira merciless, the others get the passive point

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgW1CaANfA5cD6sPxBEPES8UsBXXFr8YahqNHU8gbiImIuokiyT9KgsqOCpbKwosvy0fNCA1uTfUOVI6rTsNOyg7fD7PP3NFfkZxSppMLUyzUDBRR1LsVmNYB1m8WyZca13yX2pfsGBDavps5249b4RvnnBSc3B1_XcHf8Z_-4JegwmESIRvhMWFDoauhxOJ04w2jb-P-pMnlSCaYZuhm7WcpJ-IoS-iBKKjpyusmLQMtUi4yr3mvoC-isHFwfPCc8LswzrDbcUoykrK085w0B_Q0NRC51To1uq662PsGO0_7-v2W_bn99f67_xk_xz_3g==?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=DestroyEverything
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Long story short: an extremely expensive build, yet highly ineffective but which boasts high(ish) DPS? I laughed a bit.

nah your jealousy makes me giggle actually.

Ive been reading wander guides since Kaiserin's guide. Kaiserin - dddddddddime's - Lawyne all of them did something great according to the meta. and this is new path of wanding. even though you like it or not.

we are standard league players, so i have mirrored items. using mirrored items while building a character doesnt make me god... or doesnt make me a loser at all. you can do this build for 200ex for 10% less efficiency too. thats you should guys figure how to.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
upgraded this jewel

for this one

gained probably 2-3k "hidden" dps

some days ago i've changed the tree posted in the first post but not on the character:
removed the frenzy charge node and 4% evasion per frenzy charge for 20%crit and 20%crit 20%ele 20int node ( trickery ) and should be 286-287k dps instead of 283k, 290k couting 12% area damage from the jewel

i will just keep the screenshots, im too lazy to move again alll the gear from my mf templar wander to scion wander, so the dps/defence screens won't be updated, but the numbers are slightly better than those
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 4, 2016, 10:51:36 AM
Does this work on Hardcore too?
Almost any build works on HC as well provided you are a skillful player.

But you will die eventually and loose all the gear and currency you invested, so I'd think twice before building a 200-600 ex char. Rather split the currency and build several chars, probably way more fun as well.
+500es to 11k with
"#1 clear speed build"

vaal spark would like to have a word with you...also kb with chain/pierce...or flicker strike...or spectral throw...or any bow build...or anything (apart from srs) with headhunter

sick tooltip tho

Last edited by Malaugrym on Jan 16, 2016, 5:34:05 PM
Why don't you use crown of eyes? Since you have a shitton of spelldamage on your shield.

Looks impressive though, not gonna lie ;P
"
Siza1337 wrote:
Why don't you use crown of eyes? Since you have a shitton of spelldamage on your shield.

Looks impressive though, not gonna lie ;P

with crown of eyes i would lose 150 accuracy so 2% dps, i would lose 1200-1300ES but gain 15%dps from the spell damage but i could not use avoid stun mod on the circlet

coe: i gain 13% dps, life and mana leech but lose 30%fire res, avoid stun mod and 1200-1300es

my build is not a glass cannon, with coe i would die much easier to rare reflect, so i think the circlet is better if you can afford it

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 19, 2016, 2:18:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info