Brazil Launch: December 11

congraturation brazilians :)

and i hope to make korean server :)
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
I would have never assumed that they would do a Brazilian version of this game. I mean are there really that many PoE players from Brazil? I'm curious if there is any GGG statistic regarding the number of PoE players per country.

We should also prepare for a lot of "HUEHUEHUEHUE" on the global chat.
GGG said 10% of the players are brazilians
IGN: vieira
Also, just noticed the new supporter packs, which were launched with a higher price here, on Brazil, got back to the old prices of the Awakening. GG GGG, only waiting for the extra stuff to be added to decide which one to pick. You guys deserve it
Nice to see this rollout. Kudos to the PoE players helping with the translation.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
gvieira wrote:

The brazilian gateway has been going for some months already, just type "brazil" on gateway

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn, I can't believe I didn't know this. This is awesome!
No more 150~200+ ping!
will be awesome! Thanks, GGG <3!
If it wasnt for my gf, I would buy a $1000 supporter pack just as a thank you. Since I have a GF I don't even know if I will be able to afford 200 points.

But still, thanks a lot GGG.
Can you please add the Spanish version too? to many players in south america will appreciate it! thanks!
Having a good experience with the "unofficial" São Paulo Gateway. It will be very nice to start a new league with a good ping and gateway.

I don't bother with the translation because Im used to the names in English, but Im sure that the effort of GGG to provide a big support and a good experience to players around the world will be much appreciated.

And more, will attract more players, like my dad who played a lot of Diablo 2, but the language was a great barrier for him to play this game till now. Maybe I can make him play. Or better not, I don't want to fight for leveling time....haha.

And spanish client? gg Argentina, Chile, Venezuela,Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc < Brazil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info