Brazil Launch: December 11

Boa Galera!!! Essa vitória eh nossa!!

Temos server BR, traducção em pT BR (embora acho q isso mude o logística do game com a base de craft com sufixos e prefixos e role até um certo preconceito com alguns nomes, mas o que vale é a intenção!!).

Deixo aqui tambem um recado de nossa GUILD BR 100% HC / LIGAS HC: Recrutamento ON

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1389566

Deêm uma checada....

Obrigado GGG!!
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
niceeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm from argentina but still is really cool to play this game with less latency

thanks GGG awesome job again!!!
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Grats. :)

Edit: just curious though, with multi-language clients running for the same game world, is GGG concerned about communication issues with folks who don't speak a common language? Or is the expectation that players will stick to within their communities and that this simply allows existing brazillians to play with their friends who don't speak English?

GGG will add a robust emote-based communication system consisting of chest slaps and grunts.

I hope I have misunderatood that.
Opa que blzinha
Sweet, more players = better community, and more money for GGG means we all get a better game.
cool stuff GGG, thanks!

Nice picture for today's news, Bex! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Essa notícia é como um drop end game! Maravilha!
Nice!
I fell a Russian Envy in the air. :=)

I would have never assumed that they would do a Brazilian version of this game. I mean are there really that many PoE players from Brazil? I'm curious if there is any GGG statistic regarding the number of PoE players per country.

We should also prepare for a lot of "HUEHUEHUEHUE" on the global chat.
This is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info