Brazil Launch: December 11

The more the merrier.
thx ggg
the gateway is the new era for br players
nice, more players :)

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
I would have never assumed that they would do a Brazilian version of this game. I mean are there really that many PoE players from Brazil? I'm curious if there is any GGG statistic regarding the number of PoE players per country.

We should also prepare for a lot of "HUEHUEHUEHUE" on the global chat.

Maybe there is not that many players right now, but its surely a big market. PoE will for sure have a lot of new players on Brazil.
"
Welcome Brazillions but unfortunately the first page of hc ladder is all level 100's and tainted with Legacy and Mirrored gear that was crafted with Orbs that do not exist any more. You will have to try your luck in leagues. Maybe GGG could consider a reset.
nice, now i will come back to the game, big tks GGG.
I love a nice Brazilian
Saved
Well, I already play PoE (since guys on comments think there's is no brazillian around) and I am pretty sure i didn't say HUEHUEHUE on PoE before and I don't care that much about the translation. I usually like the original english voices and texts. But....

HELL YEAH!!!! OH BOY I REALLY WANTED THIS SERVER!!!!!

I hope I will never again have 200+ ping!
"
DarkenLord wrote:
Well, I already play PoE (since guys on comments think there's is no brazillian around) and I am pretty sure i didn't say HUEHUEHUE on PoE before and I don't care that much about the translation. I usually like the original english voices and texts. But....

HELL YEAH!!!! OH BOY I REALLY WANTED THIS SERVER!!!!!

I hope I will never again have 200+ ping!

the brazilian gateway has been going for some months already, just type "brazil" on gateway
IGN: vieira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info