Brazil Launch: December 11

This is awsome news!! even for any other southamerican country (due to the reduced pings to BR server). So thank you very very much and hope this goes very well for everyone!

I'm just wondering if you guys have plans of releasing a spanish translation sometime in the future. Not for me, I like the game in english, but for a vast major audience in southamerica that don't fully know english and can hop into the game if it introduces spanish text; think about it! :)
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
Eu não sei , nem oque dizer Chris! Muito obrigado !
Venho jogando Path of Exile a 2 anos +/- , e ver aquele trailer dublado chega escorreu uma lágrima de felicidade !

Aos amigos de outros nacionalidades relaxem , o HU3 no POE é bem pequeno comparado a outros MMORPG's !

ENG
I do not know, nor a say Chris! Thank you !
I've been playing Path of Exile to 2 years +/-, and see that voiced trailer arrives slipped one tear of happiness!

To friends of other nationalities relax, the HU3 the POE is very small compared to other MMORPG's!

"
thedarkano wrote:
And spanish client? gg Argentina, Chile, Venezuela,Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc < Brazil

No... Our market is way bigger than all those countries combined.

Vida longa Path of Exile, Vamo que vamo Galera
Always good news when PoE is expanded into new markets. Glad to hear our friends in Brazil will be able to enjoy a dedicated PoE experience in their own language, as desired, as well! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
thedarkano wrote:
And spanish client? gg Argentina, Chile, Venezuela,Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc < Brazil

We learn english in middle school, so we don't need a spanish client.
And no one needs chileans in their servers (joking, don't get buthurt).
Last edited by Faceeatersoldier on Nov 29, 2015, 11:42:37 PM
Glad that all issues with lag and random disconnects were solved before releasing the new realm.

Let's hope that the new influx of players will not ruin it XD
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Lady Dialla in Portuguese should be a hoot!!
Obrigado GGG vcs são demais :D
Swahili next, please.
Any plans on runing server on International Space Station? Few ppl could run PoE there too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info