The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

I was not into pets either but the ascendant tier gargoyle looks wicked
traducction web site to spanish and i purchase more supporter packs!
I like how GGG is fast to respond, +1. Though what Chris said was just "damage control", because of concern that not many people might buy supporter packs. Also, why low tier supporter packs are more expensive this time? Looking forward to what portal and weapon effects packs will have.

Edit:
That stone or gold gargoyle looks good, dont know why some people are complaining. It looks much better than cat, cockroach, peacock or stone element pets for example
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Nov 27, 2015, 6:55:02 AM
Honestly those pets are a bit meh, old supporter pets was really better looking, and first package at 50$? Complessive offer is good, since you added weapon effect portal to all packages, but Grandmaster pack was great, even Awakening with the unique demon, but this don't add nothing: weapon, pet and portal, 90% of people with a supporter pack already got those things, and since I'm still having mid performance with a 980ti dunno how I'm going to keep 2 pets on maps, portals seems a great piece of art, but really the only attractive for me.
I think a lot of people would have preferred a set or maybe a single, amazing-looking, piece of armour instead of another pet, another weapon effect, maybe a skin that can be applied to all one handed weapon, etc..

P.s. My Awakening t-shirt is still missing, ordered first week of May, 7 months ago
Last edited by Williamsii on Nov 27, 2015, 6:07:05 AM
Good changes afterwards (THUMBS up!) but still sligtly overprized for the contents (dont know how good the work-in-progress MTX/portals will be).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 27, 2015, 2:32:25 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

This is the reason why I buy the packs. Not because you add more if we ask for it, but because this is something I've never seen in any other company. Are the packs lacking as they are? Well perhaps. I honestly wouldn't mind getting them as they are now. I don't really get the packs for what they offer(Honestly, I like the first pet the best. Fully stone, no gold etc. Love that look!), I get them because I want to support you. Ever since Diablo 2, I've been waiting for a game like this. I'm happy you guys delivered, and keep delivering. So thanks!

Once I get my paycheck, I'm sure to get one of the packs :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

This is the reason why I buy the packs. Not because you add more if we ask for it, but because this is something I've never seen in any other company. Are the packs lacking as they are? Well perhaps. I honestly wouldn't mind getting them as they are now. I don't really get the packs for what they offer(Honestly, I like the first pet the best. Fully stone, no gold etc. Love that look!), I get them because I want to support you. Ever since Diablo 2, I've been waiting for a game like this. I'm happy you guys delivered, and keep delivering. So thanks!

Once I get my paycheck, I'm sure to get one of the packs :)

Me too. I'm planning to get Sovereign Supporter as the portal effect looks pretty cool :D
expected for much more. wanted to buy the higest supprt pack. why should i ? there is nothing to "show off" that i bought it. no armor set... nothing.
"
eyal961 wrote:
expected for much more. wanted to buy the higest supprt pack. why should i ? there is nothing to "show off" that i bought it. no armor set... nothing.

Shiny pet, shiny portal effect. I mean, I can understand wanting more for such a price, but it's also about supporting a game you play.

(They're also adding more.)
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
from a marketing 101 perspective, what GGG is doing here is very smart. what is better than a satisfied customer? a dissatisfied customer turned into an euphorical customer. the emotional experience has scientificallty proven positive effects towards customer loyalty. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info