The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"
nagosh wrote:
sorry for my english
but listen, it does not work and does not know that the poorest packs, in the history of the game, I can not afford sama expensive packs, always tried to buy At least for 110 dollars, but looking at the fake, disappeared desire to buy anything at all and generally GGG you last make a lot of bad, one set of rules for the leagues, the poor packs ...

Does it make any sense ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
nagosh wrote:
sorry for my english
but listen, it does not work and does not know that the poorest packs, in the history of the game, I can not afford sama expensive packs, always tried to buy At least for 110 dollars, but looking at the fake, disappeared desire to buy anything at all and generally GGG you last make a lot of bad, one set of rules for the leagues, the poor packs ...

Does it make any sense ?

Nope.

Correct me if im wrong but you get a pet, a wep effect and a portal effect. Its 3 items a portrait and a soundtrack so right amount of stuff.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Important update from Chris:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

Chris well done!
underwhelming. i like where the game is going so i was looking forward to buy one of those packs.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

I just got to like you guys even more.
Getting my pack soon :D (will stay tier3 tho ._.)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Hello from Brazil!

Awesome! Will definitely consider one of the higher priced packs now.
very nice wonder which pack i should get?
Does anyone else wish the pets did their roars more? It seems kind of wasteful to put all that time into special animations for pets that will only ever play when you summon them, especially now that you only summon pets once.

I think that small change would make them seem far more like a 'buddy' than just a pet that follows you around.
yay!! thanks!
I was expecting something chaos or poison oriented mtx's with the new changes to the game! This was logical and awesome. So much mtx material got wasted!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info