[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily

When I send an invitation and you do not except you have 1 week to do so or risk being sent back into the invitation list

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Invitation Waiting List In Priority Order
"
MeckieMesser wrote:
Hey Lighty,
I'm very interested in joining your guild. I'm a german player and have basic knowledge in POE. Currently I play in standard talisman league and I have no HC experience. So far some few things about me.^^

greets
MeckieMesser (IGN: Twistrapper)
"
CoLdAs wrote:
Hi guys!

I am Eu server player looking for good guild. I mainly play temp leagues.Have discord.I am friendly 29 year's old.

I have MF character and DPS in talisman league, both 90+lvl.

IGN : CoLdAs
"
maclojack wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I'm interested in joining the guild. Pretty casual player who tries to complete a reasonable amount of challenges each league. I mostly reroll constantly and can barely bring myself to play a build to level 80 before I want to try something else. Your guild seems like a laid back place where I could both contribute and receive help when I need it.

Thanks!

IGN: OculosCorona
"
Jayzer wrote:
IGN: Jayzer_Boss

Hey Lighty I'm a fan of your guides and videos would love to join the guild for the new expansion fun. I normally play the new leagues for at least the first month or two. Been focusing mostly on Summoner and Cycloner but looking to get something new going this reset. Can't wait for day one got the whole week off work!
"
AriakasRM wrote:
IGN: AriakasRM

Hi! Returning player to POE after almost 2 years off. Recently resurrected my lvl 93 wander on Standard to get used to the changes. Won't be joining this temp league, but once a new one kicks in, I usually stick with those. Once I'm up and running again, will be pretty active with mapping and trading.
"
Hey lighty. I am a Poe player discord who likes to play the economy and race! My favorite item is the windripper and I am very active. I am looking for high end players with similar goals to mine. Ign: Wrathiomal
"
Assassin_DK wrote:
IGN; JugdementBro
'Talisman league^
Steam; BatmanHack

Currently;
level 80 on Talisman League
Level 78 on Standard

Looking forward for an active guild, and have been looking for something these past 3 months when i came back in December.
"
jorban58 wrote:
ign rustywilder
talisman league

currently
lvl 88 87 85 86 77

bunch of standards too

im looking to join an active guild especially with ascendancy coming up

a guild invite would be great

my build of choice is melee although i like to try multiple builds then end up playing a cyclone build
"
cronos87 wrote:
Hello , i am interested in joining your guild , curently playing THC , finished mala merciless , i can say that im a decently active player , decided that i want to join a guild since i was playing solo all THC and want to play in a party especialy for the upcoming ascendancy HC leagues, i followed some of your streaming and guides , i hope you got a place for me in your comunity , curent ign _Starcaller_Kronos_
"
itaizilca wrote:
Hi, i would like to join you on your journey :P
IGN: Cirilay
"
yulaia wrote:
Hello, I would like to join your guild, I've been playing a few months and I am totally hooked to the game, besides I have a friend in your guild, and I am a follower of the build of ligthy Thanks
"
vrekstok wrote:
IGN: ImNotLikeTheOtters
My highest level character is 91, it's a Lightning Arrow ranger. I only really play Standard. I like to play maps and just do my dailies with guild members. Over 1200 hours of total playtime so far (on like 15-20 different characters).
"
IGN: Ragnvor

I destroy temp leagues. I will destroy Ascendancy.
"
onnine wrote:
IGN: ConutMilk

Looking for mapping buddies in new expansion and new league on Pacific Time Zone in US.

I Mostly play on new league normal. Have lvl90 charactors on both permanent and temp league.

Main build: Cyclone, Essence Drain

Other games that I played mostly:

All Soul series (inc bloodborne)

D3/POE

"
ckooken wrote:
IGN: Dewann

Hi there, I am interested in joining. Mostly played by myself this past year, and I typically stick to the Temp leagues because I find them more fun. I have quite a bit of free time, so I am patiently waiting for Ascend to release.
"
Hi, I'd like to join, I play all the time and wanna meet people who do the same.
IGN: KirkKnight
"
decimatus wrote:
IGN: LadyDunwich

Hi, I am a casual player from India. I have been playing PoE on and off for like a year. I have a Cyclone marauder and a Dual Totem Witch whom I have gotten to Merciless Act 4. My current character is at Cruel Act 4 and progressing steadily. I would like to join your guild because I want to experience the community for once. Hope that I make it. :)
"
Jackis wrote:
IGN: Kattboll

I currently only play standard but might play temp league next expansion. Looking for other standard players to map with.
"
Hi, i would like to join!
IGN: Frozen24PsyChe
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited). Shop programs such as Acquisition do this automatically.

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 21, 2016, 1:15:28 PM
Hello. IGN: _Microsoft_
I'm interested in joining a guild, I haven't been able to find any that appeal to me besides this one.
I'm a casual softcore player STD/New leagues. I have 4 80+ accounts.

I haven't used discord yet, but I have it downloaded :)

Would love to join! :)
Last edited by iTappedThat on Feb 21, 2016, 2:53:29 PM
IGN: Valfurium
I have three toons in the 70s or so. I play standard atm but enjoy racing and team maps and team runs. I am not sure you all are still inviting but here i am please send an invite!

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily

When I send an invitation and you do not except you have 1 week to do so or risk being sent back into the invitation list

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Invitation Waiting List In Priority Order
"
MeckieMesser wrote:
Hey Lighty,
I'm very interested in joining your guild. I'm a german player and have basic knowledge in POE. Currently I play in standard talisman league and I have no HC experience. So far some few things about me.^^

greets
MeckieMesser (IGN: Twistrapper)
"
CoLdAs wrote:
Hi guys!

I am Eu server player looking for good guild. I mainly play temp leagues.Have discord.I am friendly 29 year's old.

I have MF character and DPS in talisman league, both 90+lvl.

IGN : CoLdAs
"
maclojack wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I'm interested in joining the guild. Pretty casual player who tries to complete a reasonable amount of challenges each league. I mostly reroll constantly and can barely bring myself to play a build to level 80 before I want to try something else. Your guild seems like a laid back place where I could both contribute and receive help when I need it.

Thanks!

IGN: OculosCorona
"
Jayzer wrote:
IGN: Jayzer_Boss

Hey Lighty I'm a fan of your guides and videos would love to join the guild for the new expansion fun. I normally play the new leagues for at least the first month or two. Been focusing mostly on Summoner and Cycloner but looking to get something new going this reset. Can't wait for day one got the whole week off work!
"
AriakasRM wrote:
IGN: AriakasRM

Hi! Returning player to POE after almost 2 years off. Recently resurrected my lvl 93 wander on Standard to get used to the changes. Won't be joining this temp league, but once a new one kicks in, I usually stick with those. Once I'm up and running again, will be pretty active with mapping and trading.
"
Hey lighty. I am a Poe player discord who likes to play the economy and race! My favorite item is the windripper and I am very active. I am looking for high end players with similar goals to mine. Ign: Wrathiomal
"
Assassin_DK wrote:
IGN; JugdementBro
'Talisman league^
Steam; BatmanHack

Currently;
level 80 on Talisman League
Level 78 on Standard

Looking forward for an active guild, and have been looking for something these past 3 months when i came back in December.
"
jorban58 wrote:
ign rustywilder
talisman league

currently
lvl 88 87 85 86 77

bunch of standards too

im looking to join an active guild especially with ascendancy coming up

a guild invite would be great

my build of choice is melee although i like to try multiple builds then end up playing a cyclone build
"
cronos87 wrote:
Hello , i am interested in joining your guild , curently playing THC , finished mala merciless , i can say that im a decently active player , decided that i want to join a guild since i was playing solo all THC and want to play in a party especialy for the upcoming ascendancy HC leagues, i followed some of your streaming and guides , i hope you got a place for me in your comunity , curent ign _Starcaller_Kronos_
"
itaizilca wrote:
Hi, i would like to join you on your journey :P
IGN: Cirilay
"
yulaia wrote:
Hello, I would like to join your guild, I've been playing a few months and I am totally hooked to the game, besides I have a friend in your guild, and I am a follower of the build of ligthy Thanks
"
vrekstok wrote:
IGN: ImNotLikeTheOtters
My highest level character is 91, it's a Lightning Arrow ranger. I only really play Standard. I like to play maps and just do my dailies with guild members. Over 1200 hours of total playtime so far (on like 15-20 different characters).
"
IGN: Ragnvor

I destroy temp leagues. I will destroy Ascendancy.
"
onnine wrote:
IGN: ConutMilk

Looking for mapping buddies in new expansion and new league on Pacific Time Zone in US.

I Mostly play on new league normal. Have lvl90 charactors on both permanent and temp league.

Main build: Cyclone, Essence Drain

Other games that I played mostly:

All Soul series (inc bloodborne)

D3/POE

"
ckooken wrote:
IGN: Dewann

Hi there, I am interested in joining. Mostly played by myself this past year, and I typically stick to the Temp leagues because I find them more fun. I have quite a bit of free time, so I am patiently waiting for Ascend to release.
"
Hi, I'd like to join, I play all the time and wanna meet people who do the same.
IGN: KirkKnight
"
decimatus wrote:
IGN: LadyDunwich

Hi, I am a casual player from India. I have been playing PoE on and off for like a year. I have a Cyclone marauder and a Dual Totem Witch whom I have gotten to Merciless Act 4. My current character is at Cruel Act 4 and progressing steadily. I would like to join your guild because I want to experience the community for once. Hope that I make it. :)
"
Jackis wrote:
IGN: Kattboll

I currently only play standard but might play temp league next expansion. Looking for other standard players to map with.
"
Hi, i would like to join!
IGN: Frozen24PsyChe
"
iTappedThat wrote:
Hello. IGN: _Microsoft_
I'm interested in joining a guild, I haven't been able to find any that appeal to me besides this one.
I'm a casual softcore player STD/New leagues. I have 4 80+ accounts.

I haven't used discord yet, but I have it downloaded :)

Would love to join! :)
"
Valfurium wrote:
IGN: Valfurium
I have three toons in the 70s or so. I play standard atm but enjoy racing and team maps and team runs. I am not sure you all are still inviting but here i am please send an invite!
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited). Shop programs such as Acquisition do this automatically.

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
IGN: BlastHoe
I mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character but I also participate in HC challenge/Temp league to acquire league exclusive items and mtx's and I'll start to make a character on HC( hopely will live till mapping )
Potato for you c:
Hey!
I'm from Europe! I would like to join your guild. When new patch release i want to play with , I did a little research for guilds your guild [Lighty] is for better choice for me, please add me invite list.

I have currently 86 marauder in talisman.

IGN: LEDOX
Last edited by Ledox on Feb 22, 2016, 1:21:58 PM
Hey!

I want to join for being better player and learning many things. (ex. language).
And i think this guild could give me a environment to improve on many side.

IGN: neworldstudio

Peace !
Hello! I am looking for an active guild that I can become a part of. My latest toon (Divinorum_Cyco) is a none other than a Lighty Cyclone Build and I love it. So I figured why not check out Lighty's guild as well. I play on standard between sc challenge leagues and currently have 5 lvl 80+ toons (91 is the highest atm). Thank you for your consideration.

IGN: Divinorum_Cyco

edit...I'm in the US (CST) and play most evenings and weekends.
Last edited by Divinorum1 on Feb 23, 2016, 4:57:23 PM
Hey,

I'm a casual player as I play around school and work but I do manage to be on often. I mostly only play SC challenge leagues as HC doesn't fit me very well :) .. I have a 90 In TSC along with a few 80+ .. also I'm from the US on the east coast and play mostly late at night.

IGN: HelplessHope
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
Lets play together
IGN: GodKingViper
Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info