[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, i would like to join you on your journey :P
IGN: Cirilay
Hello, I would like to join your guild, I've been playing a few months and I am totally hooked to the game, besides I have a friend in your guild, and I am a follower of the build of ligthy Thanks
IGN: ImNotLikeTheOtters
My highest level character is 91, it's a Lightning Arrow ranger. I only really play Standard. I like to play maps and just do my dailies with guild members. Over 1200 hours of total playtime so far (on like 15-20 different characters).
IGN: Ragnvor

I destroy temp leagues. I will destroy Ascendancy.
IGN: ConutMilk

Looking for mapping buddies in new expansion and new league on Pacific Time Zone in US.

I Mostly play on new league normal. Have lvl90 charactors on both permanent and temp league.

Main build: Cyclone, Essence Drain

Other games that I played mostly:

All Soul series (inc bloodborne)

D3/POE

Last edited by onnine on Feb 20, 2016, 11:53:20 AM
IGN: Dewann

Hi there, I am interested in joining. Mostly played by myself this past year, and I typically stick to the Temp leagues because I find them more fun. I have quite a bit of free time, so I am patiently waiting for Ascend to release.
Hi, I'd like to join, I play all the time and wanna meet people who do the same.
IGN: KirkKnight
IGN: LadyDunwich

Hi, I am a casual player from India. I have been playing PoE on and off for like a year. I have a Cyclone marauder and a Dual Totem Witch whom I have gotten to Merciless Act 4. My current character is at Cruel Act 4 and progressing steadily. I would like to join your guild because I want to experience the community for once. Hope that I make it. :)
IGN: Kattboll

I currently only play standard but might play temp league next expansion. Looking for other standard players to map with.
Hi, i would like to join!
IGN: Frozen24PsyChe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info