[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey Lighty,
I'm very interested in joining your guild. I'm a german player and have basic knowledge in POE. Currently I play in standard talisman league and I have no HC experience. So far some few things about me.^^

greets
MeckieMesser (IGN: Twistrapper)
Hi guys!

I am Eu server player looking for good guild. I mainly play temp leagues.Have discord.I am friendly 29 year's old.

I have MF character and DPS in talisman league, both 90+lvl.

IGN : CoLdAs
Last edited by CoLdAs on Feb 18, 2016, 12:16:50 PM
Hey Lighty,

I'm interested in joining the guild. Pretty casual player who tries to complete a reasonable amount of challenges each league. I mostly reroll constantly and can barely bring myself to play a build to level 80 before I want to try something else. Your guild seems like a laid back place where I could both contribute and receive help when I need it.

Thanks!

IGN: OculosCorona
Last edited by Maclojack on Feb 16, 2016, 10:43:34 PM
IGN: Jayzer_Boss

Hey Lighty I'm a fan of your guides and videos would love to join the guild for the new expansion fun. I normally play the new leagues for at least the first month or two. Been focusing mostly on Summoner and Cycloner but looking to get something new going this reset. Can't wait for day one got the whole week off work!
IGN: AriakasRM

Hi! Returning player to POE after almost 2 years off. Recently resurrected my lvl 93 wander on Standard to get used to the changes. Won't be joining this temp league, but once a new one kicks in, I usually stick with those. Once I'm up and running again, will be pretty active with mapping and trading.
Hey lighty. I am a Poe player discord who likes to play the economy and race! My favorite item is the windripper and I am very active. I am looking for high end players with similar goals to mine. Ign: Wrathiomal
IGN; JugdementBro
'Talisman league^
Steam; BatmanHack

Currently;
level 80 on Talisman League
Level 78 on Standard

Looking forward for an active guild, and have been looking for something these past 3 months when i came back in December.
Last edited by Assassin_DK on Feb 18, 2016, 7:37:23 AM
ign rustywilder
talisman league

currently
lvl 88 87 85 86 77

bunch of standards too

im looking to join an active guild especially with ascendancy coming up

a guild invite would be great

my build of choice is melee although i like to try multiple builds then end up playing a cyclone build
Last edited by jorban58 on Feb 18, 2016, 3:35:00 PM
Hello , i am interested in joining your guild , curently playing THC , finished mala merciless , i can say that im a decently active player , decided that i want to join a guild since i was playing solo all THC and want to play in a party especialy for the upcoming ascendancy HC leagues, i followed some of your streaming and guides , i hope you got a place for me in your comunity , curent ign _Starcaller_Kronos_

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily

When I send an invitation and you do not except you have 1 week to do so or risk being sent back into the invitation list

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Invitation Waiting List In Priority Order
"
MeckieMesser wrote:
Hey Lighty,
I'm very interested in joining your guild. I'm a german player and have basic knowledge in POE. Currently I play in standard talisman league and I have no HC experience. So far some few things about me.^^

greets
MeckieMesser (IGN: Twistrapper)
"
CoLdAs wrote:
Hi guys!

I am Eu server player looking for good guild. I mainly play temp leagues.Have discord.I am friendly 29 year's old.

I have MF character and DPS in talisman league, both 90+lvl.

IGN : CoLdAs
"
maclojack wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I'm interested in joining the guild. Pretty casual player who tries to complete a reasonable amount of challenges each league. I mostly reroll constantly and can barely bring myself to play a build to level 80 before I want to try something else. Your guild seems like a laid back place where I could both contribute and receive help when I need it.

Thanks!

IGN: OculosCorona
"
Jayzer wrote:
IGN: Jayzer_Boss

Hey Lighty I'm a fan of your guides and videos would love to join the guild for the new expansion fun. I normally play the new leagues for at least the first month or two. Been focusing mostly on Summoner and Cycloner but looking to get something new going this reset. Can't wait for day one got the whole week off work!
"
AriakasRM wrote:

Hi! Returning player to POE after almost 2 years off. Recently resurrected my lvl 93 wander on Standard to get used to the changes. Won't be joining this temp league, but once a new one kicks in, I usually stick with those. Once I'm up and running again, will be pretty active with mapping and trading.
"
Hey lighty. I am a Poe player discord who likes to play the economy and race! My favorite item is the windripper and I am very active. I am looking for high end players with similar goals to mine. Ign: Wrathiomal
"
Assassin_DK wrote:
IGN; JugdementBro
'Talisman league^
Steam; BatmanHack

Currently;
level 80 on Talisman League
Level 78 on Standard

Looking forward for an active guild, and have been looking for something these past 3 months when i came back in December.
"
jorban58 wrote:
ign rustywilder
talisman league

currently
lvl 88 87 85 86 77

bunch of standards too

im looking to join an active guild especially with ascendancy coming up

a guild invite would be great

my build of choice is melee although i like to try multiple builds then end up playing a cyclone build
"
cronos87 wrote:
Hello , i am interested in joining your guild , curently playing THC , finished mala merciless , i can say that im a decently active player , decided that i want to join a guild since i was playing solo all THC and want to play in a party especialy for the upcoming ascendancy HC leagues, i followed some of your streaming and guides , i hope you got a place for me in your comunity , curent ign _Starcaller_Kronos_
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited). Shop programs such as Acquisition do this automatically.

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 18, 2016, 8:12:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info