[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.
"
Phoenixbl wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild. I play Hardcore Talisman league for now.

My IGN is Bird_of_Hermes
"
automater wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild, I'm a daily player who play mostly permanent leagues but I'm also interested in temp leagues and hardcore gameplay. Actually I have many chars in Standard and few in Talisman both sc and hc. My new main char is using a Lighty build :D

I'm really curious about Ascendancy expansion and I'm looking for a solid group. I have TS, Ventrilo, Mumble or what is needed for the guild, but I'm not a native speaking english user.

Cheers

my ign: WanderingOverlord
"
lofanatolia wrote:
Hi I'd like to join too. I have been playing for almost 2 years now.

ign: lofaThethunder
"
DiverGent_95 wrote:
IGN - DiverGent_95

Hey,I have play for a long time with my brother in this game, but he's stop playing and now i'm on my own (this is pretty lonely =) ), so i want to join the guild, to make oneself useful, help new players, farm items, maps, and actively participate in the life of the clan.
I'm Alex, 20 years, i'm form Europe, would be grateful for be a part of your family)
"
nolovecansave wrote:
Hi I'd like to join. I've been playing your Cyclone build in talisman and it's easily the most fun I've had playing in a long time =] IGN: Raaaager_
"
donsigo wrote:
Hey, I would also like to join your guild. I play mostly the Temp Standard Leagues but might try a bit Hardcore when Ascendancy is released. I would appreciate it, if i get accepted.

IGN ihato__
"
Lazlash wrote:
IGN: Lashlar

Mostly play SC Tali, but looking to try out some races. I'm very active and having a lot of fun, but it's getting a bit lonely playing solo. Would be very interested in joining an active group. Thanks much!
"
IGN: Computer

Always watched your youtube vids, stream, etc. I've been looking for a nice big guild to join with a big community :)
"
Tjuvlyssna wrote:
IGN: Izhmael

Played mostly on Talisman SC. I wanted to try more of a challenging experience, therefore I just started on Talisman HC recently. I've also tried a little bit of racing, which was fun. I've been playing solo for quite awhile but I wanna meet new people ingame. Thanks!
"
fryco wrote:
Fryco
Ur cool streamer
"
SirWhittaker wrote:
Hi, my In Game Name (that's what IGN is, right?) is Airedeth.
I'm a fairly active player, I'm usually on during the weekends, and sometimes on during the week.
I am a level 73 Ranger on the Standard league and I'd love to join your guild! :)
"
Pynea wrote:
Hey im interested in your Guild:) i play mostly Standart.
I have a lvl 90 Scion , lvl 92 Witch and a new lvl 77 ranger who i play the most at the moment :)

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 2, 2016, 8:06:01 AM
Hey my man!!! Met you online and you told me to apply so here I am. Love your youtube vids man and your BF totem build was gosu (detonate nearby corpses yolo no wisdom rip though haha.) All alone here but would love to join a guild with active members
IGN: MetallicGuy
Been playing solo for a while, still trying to learn new stuff. Thought that playing with a group/guild would be a much more enjoyable experience which is why i decided to join the guild, hope i can a useful addition. Mostly play in Standard league, my highest is a LV 79 crit arc character.
Last edited by 5Six on Feb 2, 2016, 9:07:36 AM
IGN: BuHo_c_MepaK
Hey, i would like to be join your guild.I play mostly Hardcore and sometimes Standard.
Thanks and cheers.
Hi,i would like to join guild,because i find this guild pretty cool and awesome.I need some good company and new friends to share my experience with it.Currently i play on HC Talisman league 72 lvl,second character is on standard 86 lvl.I am active daily and available on ts3 always.
Last edited by DeathClawBiH on Feb 3, 2016, 11:36:06 AM
Hi i would like to join your guild i'm playing mostly at softcore league İGN:Khalifan

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily.
"
Phoenixbl wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild. I play Hardcore Talisman league for now.

My IGN is Bird_of_Hermes
"
automater wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild, I'm a daily player who play mostly permanent leagues but I'm also interested in temp leagues and hardcore gameplay. Actually I have many chars in Standard and few in Talisman both sc and hc. My new main char is using a Lighty build :D

I'm really curious about Ascendancy expansion and I'm looking for a solid group. I have TS, Ventrilo, Mumble or what is needed for the guild, but I'm not a native speaking english user.

Cheers

my ign: WanderingOverlord
"
lofanatolia wrote:
Hi I'd like to join too. I have been playing for almost 2 years now.

ign: lofaThethunder
"
DiverGent_95 wrote:
IGN - DiverGent_95

Hey,I have play for a long time with my brother in this game, but he's stop playing and now i'm on my own (this is pretty lonely =) ), so i want to join the guild, to make oneself useful, help new players, farm items, maps, and actively participate in the life of the clan.
I'm Alex, 20 years, i'm form Europe, would be grateful for be a part of your family)
"
nolovecansave wrote:
Hi I'd like to join. I've been playing your Cyclone build in talisman and it's easily the most fun I've had playing in a long time =] IGN: Raaaager_
"
donsigo wrote:
Hey, I would also like to join your guild. I play mostly the Temp Standard Leagues but might try a bit Hardcore when Ascendancy is released. I would appreciate it, if i get accepted.

IGN ihato__
"
Lazlash wrote:
IGN: Lashlar

Mostly play SC Tali, but looking to try out some races. I'm very active and having a lot of fun, but it's getting a bit lonely playing solo. Would be very interested in joining an active group. Thanks much!
"
IGN: Computer

Always watched your youtube vids, stream, etc. I've been looking for a nice big guild to join with a big community :)
"
Tjuvlyssna wrote:
IGN: Izhmael

Played mostly on Talisman SC. I wanted to try more of a challenging experience, therefore I just started on Talisman HC recently. I've also tried a little bit of racing, which was fun. I've been playing solo for quite awhile but I wanna meet new people ingame. Thanks!
"
fryco wrote:
Fryco
Ur cool streamer
"
SirWhittaker wrote:
I'm a fairly active player, I'm usually on during the weekends, and sometimes on during the week.
I am a level 73 Ranger on the Standard league and I'd love to join your guild! :)
"
Pynea wrote:
I have a lvl 90 Scion , lvl 92 Witch and a new lvl 77 ranger who i play the most at the moment :)

"
poe_HC wrote:
Hey, i would like to be join your guild.I play mostly Hardcore and sometimes Standard.
Thanks and cheers.
"
DeathClawBiH wrote:
Hi,i would like to join guild,because i find this guild pretty cool and awesome.I need some good company and new friends to share my experience with it.Currently i play on HC Talisman league 72 lvl,second character is on standard 86 lvl.I am active daily and available on ts3 always.
"
rockman21 wrote:
Hi i would like to join your guild i'm playing mostly at softcore league İGN:Khalifan
"
Tbang wrote:
Hey my man!!! Met you online and you told me to apply so here I am. Love your youtube vids man and your BF totem build was gosu (detonate nearby corpses yolo no wisdom rip though haha.) All alone here but would love to join a guild with active members
"
Been playing solo for a while, still trying to learn new stuff. Thought that playing with a group/guild would be a much more enjoyable experience which is why i decided to join the guild, hope i can a useful addition. Mostly play in Standard league, my highest is a LV 79 crit arc character.

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited).

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
IGN: LeeLooLeeLah

Looking for a fun and fairly active group who I can map with.But the greatest reason is to just feel like I belong to a good community!I've been in other guilds before and loved to talk with them whenever I got the chance but sadly they are all disbanded due to most of them not playing anymore.I want to be able to experience that kind of fun conversations to pass the time.Honestly I don't care to talk about PoE much in the game.I already understand how everything works. I made lifelong friends through other guilds not just because we were playing the same game but because we gradually learned about each other's lives throughout the years. I want to get back into that again!
IGN Grottsa

Hey there! I've played PoE since launch up until end of Beyond league (Hc Player). Now Ascendancy got me interested again and I recently made character in the talisman hc league. The people I usually played with are no longer playing the game so and I really don't want to play all alone. One of the requirements was Act 4 Merc, cause I've not played since Beyond, I have not got the opportunity to do so. But my highest level character is lvl 83 do have some experience with end game mapping and such so I hope I still qualify (:

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily. When I send an invitation and you do not except you have 1 week to do so or risk being sent back into the invitation list.
"
SirWhittaker wrote:
"
Pynea wrote:

"
poe_HC wrote:
Thanks and cheers.
"
DeathClawBiH wrote:
"
rockman21 wrote:
"
Tbang wrote:
"
"
Thenera wrote:
IGN: LeeLooLeeLah

Looking for a fun and fairly active group who I can map with.But the greatest reason is to just feel like I belong to a good community!I've been in other guilds before and loved to talk with them whenever I got the chance but sadly they are all disbanded due to most of them not playing anymore.I want to be able to experience that kind of fun conversations to pass the time.Honestly I don't care to talk about PoE much in the game.I already understand how everything works. I made lifelong friends through other guilds not just because we were playing the same game but because we gradually learned about each other's lives throughout the years. I want to get back into that again!
"
Grottsa wrote:
IGN Grottsa

Hey there! I've played PoE since launch up until end of Beyond league (Hc Player). Now Ascendancy got me interested again and I recently made character in the talisman hc league. The people I usually played with are no longer playing the game so and I really don't want to play all alone. One of the requirements was Act 4 Merc, cause I've not played since Beyond, I have not got the opportunity to do so. But my highest level character is lvl 83 do have some experience with end game mapping and such so I hope I still qualify (:

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 8, 2016, 10:04:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info