[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

We are a guild comprised of Standard, Hardcore and Temporary leagues players from all over the world. Our goal really doesn't exist. We all play at different speeds and times-zones; each with individual goals and abilities. I (lighty) am online daily(nice fuckin joke) and am more than happy to assist with any problems you may encounter. Our moto is "be chill and dont be a total dick".

• Master Crafting
  • Item Pricing
  • Build Advice
  • Tree Planning
  • Mapping Parties
  • Boss Killing

• Be an Active Player (2 weeks of inactivity maximum)
  • Post your IGN on this forum or PM myself or an officer IN GAME and I will add your name to the invitation list
  • DON'T SENT ME A MESSAGE ON THE FORUM/YOUTUBE/TWITCH/EMAIL. Wont check it so rip.
  • Easiest Way To Get An Invite Is Asking Me On Stream Or In Discord

Guild Application Example:
"
Lighty wrote:
IGN: Lighty_Cyclone
I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character but I also participate in HC challenge/Temp league to acquire league exclusive items and mtx's.

• If your inactive for over 3 weeks you'll be kicked. If you get kicked because of inactivity you can simply PM myself or an officer (IN GAME) and you'll be re-invited, no worries.
  • Don't break the GGG Rules of Conduct
  • If you have a problem with someone in guild, put them on ignore....its a huge guild..someone will piss you off eventually
  • Don't be a Total Asshole

• 13 Premium Stash Tabs
  • Take what you need
  • Add low tier maps, uniques or good items you don't use/want
  • If you cannot access something ask an Officer

IGN: Lighty_Cyclone [Feel free to ask any questions and remember asking it on the forum may help others with similar questions]

When you message me in-game make sure the player is in the [Lighty] guild; otherwise it isn't me

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 6, 2018, 3:47:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 4:04:59 AM

i been troller dawged
top right corner bruh
Best vaal EuNA2012
Gettin yelled at for the shelter
3 year memember
Lighty>Mathil
LeafCull 1
Purple Zoot Suit
3 half-tards

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 6, 2018, 3:46:26 PM
I'm interested. It looks like a good opportunity to play the game with other people.
"
OliveiraD wrote:
I'm interested. It looks like a good opportunity to play the game with other people.

Think I got you last night, lmk If I didnt
LightyGaming.com
B
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 29, 2015, 5:22:03 PM
Intrested. Its starting to get pretty lonely playing alone all the time and i could use advice
Interested. Looking for a fun semi-casual guild to make everything a bit more interesting.
I'm interested in joining a guild before the December Talisman Challenge League begins. Yours sounds like my style.
"
Wojoman wrote:
I'm interested in joining a guild before the December Talisman Challenge League begins. Yours sounds like my style.

"
Atyri wrote:
Interested. Its starting to get pretty lonely playing alone all the time and i could use advice

"
Axillion5000 wrote:
Interested. Looking for a fun semi-casual guild to make everything a bit more interesting.

If any of you haven't already, PM myself or an officer for an invite. Feel free to bring friends and Family, all welcome
LightyGaming.com
Hi, I'm interested in joining. It's pretty lonely at darkshine league, would be nice to have a guild next league. IGN: Hiiiro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info