[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Didnt feel like playing the last two one month leagues, but I'm coming back for Talisman and thought I'd hit you guys up to see if you're recruiting.

HxC player mostly (sometimes I play standard leagues to get achievements), have had a 90+ in most of the recent leagues, but never a 100. Just looking for some chill people to play and meep with.

Wont be in game until around when talisman launches so if you want to pm me then that'd be great!
"
Tankosaurus wrote:
Didnt feel like playing the last two one month leagues, but I'm coming back for Talisman and thought I'd hit you guys up to see if you're recruiting.

HxC player mostly (sometimes I play standard leagues to get achievements), have had a 90+ in most of the recent leagues, but never a 100. Just looking for some chill people to play and meep with.

Wont be in game until around when talisman launches so if you want to pm me then that'd be great!

Sounds good, Feel free to add me IG and ask for an invite whenever you get back on; if im offline just ask an officer and they'll invite you.
LightyGaming.com
Hiya

Fairly casual player here, have a few characters in the 70s/80ish. Looking for a guild to chat/play with, very much hyped for new league. Tried to pm ingame but no one seemed to be online. Hit me up whenever if you have space :)
What is the majority of players in the guild? HC or softcore players?
Im realy interested in joining, but wuld be sad if i was like one of only a copple playing SC :) thats why im asking :D

As for me, im a active player from norway, some of my rl friends play iregulary, so i wish for a more steady player guild where i can help out players who need it, get help when i need and have fun with a bunch of good people :)

Im realy exited about the upcomming talisman league. When ascendancy releases, il plan a week of work :) so if there will be a little bunch of you playing league sc id love to join you and rule poe as a team :)
Last edited by Furywrath on Dec 4, 2015, 1:29:08 PM
hey, I played poe a bunch about 2 years ago and reinstalled it last night. I saw that you guys are recruiting, and i would love to have a group of people to play softcore talisman with. I am currently just leveling a few different toons, trying to get a feel of what kind of character i want to start on the new season. I play heavily during weekends and will be on most nights after 5pm pst.
"
Raal131 wrote:
Hiya

Fairly casual player here, have a few characters in the 70s/80ish. Looking for a guild to chat/play with, very much hyped for new league. Tried to pm ingame but no one seemed to be online. Hit me up whenever if you have space :)

"
Furywrath wrote:
What is the majority of players in the guild? HC or softcore players?
Im realy interested in joining, but wuld be sad if i was like one of only a copple playing SC :) thats why im asking :D

As for me, im a active player from norway, some of my rl friends play iregulary, so i wish for a more steady player guild where i can help out players who need it, get help when i need and have fun with a bunch of good people :)

Im realy exited about the upcomming talisman league. When ascendancy releases, il plan a week of work :) so if there will be a little bunch of you playing league sc id love to join you and rule poe as a team :)

"
geickelb wrote:
hey, I played poe a bunch about 2 years ago and reinstalled it last night. I saw that you guys are recruiting, and i would love to have a group of people to play softcore talisman with. I am currently just leveling a few different toons, trying to get a feel of what kind of character i want to start on the new season. I play heavily during weekends and will be on most nights after 5pm pst.

Majority SC players, I myself play HC however there will be around 40-50 people playing talisman SC at the leagues Start. Pm myself or an officer ingame for an invite and i'll also shoot ya'll invite's before streams start tonight
LightyGaming.com
just returning to the game after not playing for along time would love to join up playing sc right now but plan to move into hardcore after i catch up on mechanics and new threats
Last edited by xevecx1 on Dec 5, 2015, 1:23:40 PM
"
xevecx1 wrote:
just returning to the game after not playing for along time would love to join up playing sc right now but plan to move into hardcore after i catch up on mechanics and new threats

Pm myself or an officer for an invite and I look forward to seeing you in HC talisman, I could use someone else in my mapping group.
LightyGaming.com
b
LightyGaming.com
Would like to join for some action in talisman hc 💪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info