[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

"
markferigato wrote:
There's space for new players? :D

"
DeimosPT wrote:
I'd like to join. Currently level 74 in SC Talisman.

IGN: FashionKnives

"
burzurkk wrote:
I am interested in joining :)

I will pm you all ingame for invitation before stream. If I forget/offline Pm an officer or myself and you'll get an invite.
LightyGaming.com
Can i join you guild ? lv 77, talisman
IGN: DTAV
Hi can i join your guild? im new to the game and would love play with you guys. :)

IGN:

fukumthafker
Hi, i'm a returning player after a long break, currently Lv 76 2H-Cyclone Mara in Talisman SC, looking to join an active guild for mapping, atziri and such pve fun times )

ign: Windfallx
Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm currently a lvl 58 witch but I had a late start on the talisman season and have done everything solo. Looking for some people to play with. IGN - Fastwillly
Hi, I'm looking for an active guild for hardcore group play. I just switched to HC, because SC got a little bit boring.

IGN: Struckii

Regards
Strucki
"
Strucki wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for an active guild for hardcore group play. I just switched to HC, because SC got a little bit boring.

Regards
Strucki

"
soulfire30 wrote:
Can i join you guild ? lv 77, talisman
IGN: DTAV

"
bruhder wrote:
Hi can i join your guild? im new to the game and would love play with you guys. :)

IGN:

fukumthafker

"
Windfall wrote:
Hi, i'm a returning player after a long break, currently Lv 76 2H-Cyclone Mara in Talisman SC, looking to join an active guild for mapping, atziri and such pve fun times )

ign: Windfallx

"
Strucki wrote:

Regards
Strucki

I'll invite you before stream or pm myself or an officer for an invite!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 18, 2015, 6:34:13 PM
Hi! Would like to join your guild! Active and new(ish) player from EU region. Talisman SC

IGN : Miekkoja
Hey there..

I'm newly started player, playing on Talisman league would much like to join your guild. I'm from Europe and I have lvl 48 shadow, but I'm working my way through to highest lvls!

Hope to hear from you!

Hello,

pretty experienced European player here and I would like to join [Lighty]. I would say that I am a middle class player above casual. I played since 3 years now, with breaks and I found in love with PoE again with the talisman league and played now until I hit level 78 and its pretty boring alone. I would love to map with others regulary, share missions and share stuff with some nice and helpful people.
I am willing to learn more about PoE and also to share the experience i made in my career with others.

I don't really like TS and such stuff, but for some low-mid tier mapping it is not so important i guess.

This was my part, if there are still any questions feel free to ask via PM or ingame and i hope there is some space for a newcomer.

Klenkogi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info