[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey, are you guys still recruiting, I would like to join.
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I have a little experience with POE, but not much. I've only played alone and i'm looking to socialize. :) Right now I am on SC until I get back the feel for the game. I'm level 36 now. I just started again today. My IGN is slowfarmer. Thanks.
"
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I have a little experience with POE, but not much. I've only played alone and i'm looking to socialize. :) Right now I am on SC until I get back the feel for the game. I'm level 36 now. I just started again today. My IGN is slowfarmer. Thanks.

"
Hörppy wrote:
Hi! Would like to join your guild! Active and new(ish) player from EU region. Talisman SC

IGN : Miekkoja

"
Ghams wrote:
Hey there..

I'm newly started player, playing on Talisman league would much like to join your guild. I'm from Europe and I have lvl 48 shadow, but I'm working my way through to highest lvls!

Hope to hear from you!

"
Klenkogi wrote:
Hello,

pretty experienced European player here and I would like to join [Lighty]. I would say that I am a middle class player above casual. I played since 3 years now, with breaks and I found in love with PoE again with the talisman league and played now until I hit level 78 and its pretty boring alone. I would love to map with others regulary, share missions and share stuff with some nice and helpful people.
I am willing to learn more about PoE and also to share the experience i made in my career with others.

I don't really like TS and such stuff, but for some low-mid tier mapping it is not so important i guess.

This was my part, if there are still any questions feel free to ask via PM or ingame and i hope there is some space for a newcomer.

Klenkogi

"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Hey, are you guys still recruiting, I would like to join.

Be semi active and dont be complete dicks and ya'll welcome to join, pushing for 250 members by leagues end. Pm myself or an officer ingame for an invite!
LightyGaming.com
Hey, I'd love to join this guild! Been looking for one since I started playing seriously a few weeks ago. I play on the IGN Klytta in softcore talisman :D.
"
Nermango wrote:
Hey, I'd love to join this guild! Been looking for one since I started playing seriously a few weeks ago. I play on the IGN Klytta in softcore talisman :D.

Gotcha
LightyGaming.com
I would like to join!
"
lazyogenius wrote:
I would like to join!

My myself or an officer for an invite buddy
LightyGaming.com
Hi,

I'm playing the Talisman SC league as a Templar FT MF culler (59 IIQ / 361 IIR atm) and I'd like to join your guild. I'm very active as I play every single day.

Thanks!

Edit; IGN is CumToMyTotems
Last edited by Victimized90 on Dec 22, 2015, 3:45:55 PM
Hello,

I would like to join your Guild, I am playing in Talisman SC right now with 2 chars. I am playing PoE now since 1 year, but it's getting a bit lonely now.

IGN is Moreatae.

Cheers
"
Victimized90 wrote:
Hi,

I'm playing the Talisman SC league as a Templar FT MF culler (59 IIQ / 361 IIR atm) and I'd like to join your guild. I'm very active as I play every single day.

Thanks!

Edit; IGN is CumToMyTotems

"
Moreatan wrote:
Hello,

I would like to join your Guild, I am playing in Talisman SC right now with 2 chars. I am playing PoE now since 1 year, but it's getting a bit lonely now.

IGN is Moreatae.

Cheers

Added and Added
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info