[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I am interested in joining. My ign is Jibbity_Jibbity
I would love to join your guild my ign is Koltrain
I'd like to join I just started playing again about a week ago and i'm level 60 in merciless about a week ago. I"m prob going to be 70+ hopefully by the time the new league hits. I plan on doing the new league/standard until races start. I'll be doing races mostly afterwords becuase they are fun imo. If you guys are recruiting please hit me up. Would love to be with a fun group of players.
IGN: A_for_Apple LV 86
Looking to join a bunch of guys to play and hang around with in the new league and on standard. Bored of loneliness and soloing.
Last edited by mabllos2000 on Feb 27, 2016, 12:37:52 PM
IGN: BlackOrganism

I'm quite skilled player, have done a lot of mapping and is taking this game seriously. Have very good internet connection. Looking to play acendancy with you regulary. Would like to play aura support templar or any other class you might need for high level mapping.
Last edited by Organizmas on Feb 27, 2016, 3:22:42 PM

IGN: zxcFate
I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character and my main aim is to hit lvl 100 for now :D Actually im looking for a chat-active guild as well cause i like to share my achievements or good loots as well as appreciate others. Hope to seek guidance as well as provide guidance on that i can on :D
IGN: Dialysis

I enjoy playing around with builds and mapping but I'm getting fairly bored of playing solo, looking for some chill people to talk to and map with. ^^
IGN: Red_Leader_

I'd like to join. I pretty much only play temp leagues.

IGN: Nerfincoming

Play temp leagues only - actively for first half of the league. Several 90+ chars over last 3 years in several leagues - mostly Solo and SC. Looking to join my first guild for ascendancy and heard about you guys on reddit.

Cheers
id like to join. leveling a ranger atm. IGN Shooota

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info