[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey Lighty , i have enjoyed some of your builds so i thought why not enjoy your guild as well since the Ascendancy its coming .

IGN: Faustum
Hey Lighty, I would love to join if you have room. It is the type of community that I have been looking for.

My main's IGN is Likezomg, but I have been leveling a char that's named Nappyweave, so I will most likely be playing this toon.

Looking forward to hopefully joining you!

Thanks!
IGN: BeatTheDevilOutOfItHEHE

Been playing off and on since beta. Just got back into the game heavily. Tend to play the temp leagues since stash tabs are a pain on standard. I'm on EST time zone if that matters. I look forward to playing with others.
IGN: Nezzumi

I play HC and am looking for an active guild to play in the expansion with!
IGN: StiusPepHearts or StiusTotem

I'm just coming back after 1 year and a half of break on a new account. Came back a bit late (14 days before Ascendancy). I usually play almost everyday except for when I'm really busy with school/overtime work. I usually play for 5-7 hours during the weekdays and 16 hours on Fridays and Saturdays. I play Temporary leagues exclusively but I play on Standard from time to time. Not sure if there's a spot available but I would love to join a guild for the upcoming Perandus leagues.
IGN: PsychoReaver
I've benn lurking on your stream for a while now (about 2months) and decided to try and join your guild!
I enjoy playing standard and SC Temp leagues.

This serves as the order of invitation for applications and will be updated upon additions or subtractions of applications daily

When I send an invitation and you do not except you have 1 week to do so or risk being sent back into the invitation list

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Invitation Waiting List In Priority Order

"
Jayzer wrote:
IGN: Jayzer_Boss

Hey Lighty I'm a fan of your guides and videos would love to join the guild for the new expansion fun. I normally play the new leagues for at least the first month or two. Been focusing mostly on Summoner and Cycloner but looking to get something new going this reset. Can't wait for day one got the whole week off work!
"
AriakasRM wrote:
IGN: AriakasRM

Hi! Returning player to POE after almost 2 years off. Recently resurrected my lvl 93 wander on Standard to get used to the changes. Won't be joining this temp league, but once a new one kicks in, I usually stick with those. Once I'm up and running again, will be pretty active with mapping and trading.
"
Hey lighty. I am a Poe player discord who likes to play the economy and race! My favorite item is the windripper and I am very active. I am looking for high end players with similar goals to mine. Ign: Wrathiomal
"
cronos87 wrote:
Hello , i am interested in joining your guild , curently playing THC , finished mala merciless , i can say that im a decently active player , decided that i want to join a guild since i was playing solo all THC and want to play in a party especialy for the upcoming ascendancy HC leagues, i followed some of your streaming and guides , i hope you got a place for me in your comunity , curent ign _Starcaller_Kronos_
"
itaizilca wrote:
Hi, i would like to join you on your journey :P
IGN: Cirilay
"
yulaia wrote:
Hello, I would like to join your guild, I've been playing a few months and I am totally hooked to the game, besides I have a friend in your guild, and I am a follower of the build of ligthy Thanks
"
vrekstok wrote:
IGN: ImNotLikeTheOtters
My highest level character is 91, it's a Lightning Arrow ranger. I only really play Standard. I like to play maps and just do my dailies with guild members. Over 1200 hours of total playtime so far (on like 15-20 different characters).
"
ckooken wrote:
IGN: Dewann

Hi there, I am interested in joining. Mostly played by myself this past year, and I typically stick to the Temp leagues because I find them more fun. I have quite a bit of free time, so I am patiently waiting for Ascend to release.
"
Hi, I'd like to join, I play all the time and wanna meet people who do the same.
IGN: KirkKnight
"
decimatus wrote:
IGN: LadyDunwich

Hi, I am a casual player from India. I have been playing PoE on and off for like a year. I have a Cyclone marauder and a Dual Totem Witch whom I have gotten to Merciless Act 4. My current character is at Cruel Act 4 and progressing steadily. I would like to join your guild because I want to experience the community for once. Hope that I make it. :)
"
Jackis wrote:
IGN: Kattboll

I currently only play standard but might play temp league next expansion. Looking for other standard players to map with.
"
Hi, i would like to join!
IGN: Frozen24PsyChe
"
iTappedThat wrote:
Hello. IGN: _Microsoft_
I'm interested in joining a guild, I haven't been able to find any that appeal to me besides this one.
I'm a casual softcore player STD/New leagues. I have 4 80+ accounts.

I haven't used discord yet, but I have it downloaded :)

Would love to join! :)
"
Valfurium wrote:
IGN: Valfurium
I have three toons in the 70s or so. I play standard atm but enjoy racing and team maps and team runs. I am not sure you all are still inviting but here i am please send an invite!
"
Ledox wrote:
Hey!
I'm from Europe! I would like to join your guild. When new patch release i want to play with , I did a little research for guilds your guild [Lighty] is for better choice for me, please add me invite list.

I have currently 86 marauder in talisman.

IGN: LEDOX
"
neworldstudio wrote:
Hey!

I want to join for being better player and learning many things. (ex. language).
And i think this guild could give me a environment to improve on many side.

IGN: neworldstudio

Peace !
"
MrFrOgg wrote:
Lets play together
IGN: GodKingViper
Regards
"
naeginaegi wrote:
Hey Guys,

playing several days a week in general. Would like to join.
Would also like to be active in Teamspeak

Regards
"
cerberro wrote:
Hey my IGN is swirlin
I usually play at least a few times a week, recently came back after a hiatus, have a lvl 83 duelist and some other 70ish characters thanks!
"
borntokill07 wrote:
Hey i am interested in joining your guild :)
"
dylane94 wrote:
Hi my ign is Niensl/dylane94, i'm interested to join this guild. Thx for the opporunity. See you soon :)
"
Zittena wrote:
I wana join D: IGN "MeNotThatKindOfOrc" I will probably only play standard, maybe a league if i have a buddy or a couple to play with. This is probably going to be my main game for a while, but when WoW's new expansion comes out i'll be playing that at night mostly, 9-11 pm probably. But PoE is still most of the day.
"
Koltron wrote:
I would love to join your guild my ign is Koltrain
"
Skarwind wrote:
I'd like to join I just started playing again about a week ago and i'm level 60 in merciless about a week ago. I"m prob going to be 70+ hopefully by the time the new league hits. I plan on doing the new league/standard until races start. I'll be doing races mostly afterwords becuase they are fun imo. If you guys are recruiting please hit me up. Would love to be with a fun group of players.
"
mabllos2000 wrote:
IGN: A_for_Apple LV 86
Looking to join a bunch of guys to play and hang around with in the new league and on standard. Bored of loneliness and soloing.
"
Organizmas wrote:
IGN: BlackOrganism

I'm quite skilled player, have done a lot of mapping and is taking this game seriously. Have very good internet connection. Looking to play acendancy with you regulary. Would like to play aura support templar or any other class you might need for high level mapping.
"
xlFate wrote:

IGN: zxcFate
I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character and my main aim is to hit lvl 100 for now :D Actually im looking for a chat-active guild as well cause i like to share my achievements or good loots as well as appreciate others. Hope to seek guidance as well as provide guidance on that i can on :D
"
Truculently wrote:
IGN: Dialysis

I enjoy playing around with builds and mapping but I'm getting fairly bored of playing solo, looking for some chill people to talk to and map with. ^^
"
id like to join. leveling a ranger atm. IGN Shooota
"
I am interested in joining. My in game name is ZaeMira
"
bomackin wrote:
Looking to join in!

IGN is Bomm.

Looking to be highly active in the Non Hardcore league coming up in a week.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application. The way I check player activity is linked to when you last logged onto the forums, its the best method available. Make sure you log onto the forums every 30 days otherwise you risk being kicked ( with zero penalty so you can be re-invited). Shop programs such as Acquisition do this automatically.

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Hey

I would like to join! Im going to play on Perandus HC. I mainly play Maruder/Duelist Cycloner or Static Strike Max block templar and many more tanky builds. I got to Merciless on HC but died around act 3/4.
Im playing on Europe region
IGN: AncestorOfGracham
Forum/Account name: gGRACHAM

Have fun and stay safe
Last edited by gGRACHAM on Mar 1, 2016, 10:24:11 AM
Hi!

I would like to join also.
I'm a HC temp leagues player since Bloodlines, usually level characters to 85-90, then level other builds.
Playing in Europe

IGN: mihalich
Forum/Account name: mihalich
Hello.

My name is Hal. I'm 25 years old, live in Norway and I've been playing PoE pretty much non stop since July 2015 when I first started playing the game about a week before Awakening launch. Recently made a tentative move into hardcore, found that I enjoyed it and now I'm looking for positive people to play the game with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info