[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Obliterator
Hi Lighty, I'm Lori and I'd like to apply to join your guild! I am an active player who goes online for several hours a day. I'm in California, Pacific timezone. I play mainly the temporary softcore and standard leagues. I started in open beta and have 7 characters at end game, including a cycloner from your build guide (thanks a lot for that). In the Perandus league I'm going to try bladefall totems.
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Mar 4, 2016, 1:57:44 AM
250 members... sound cool guild. kindly let me join.
IGN: Mopstah

I started playing a week ago, and am currently crushing merciless with your cyclone marauder build. Looking for a guild to play with and would like to join. Moved over from D3 and plan to be quite active. Please let me know when a spot opens. Thanks!
IGN: DATSQUAZZ
Addicted to playing your rt cyclone build, currently starting to map on softcore perandus
Last edited by SQUAZZ on Mar 10, 2016, 1:29:54 AM
Hi there Lighty, I posted before as main toon ZaeMira.

Just wanted to say my Perandus League toon is Agaras.

I will be on one or the other, wasnt sure if it matters as far as sending an invite or anything so just passing on the info. Not sure how much farther down the list I am but I am patiently waiting.
yo, can i get a re-inv on the guild? i was off for a couple weeks, til the new leagues came, my name here is Drop_The_Earthquake
I would like to join as a friend of Windsor, i play SC :)

IGN: AldaymosOfThunder
IGN: YoloPewPew
playing softcore perandus
hi i'm just get back from long break and get kicked
IGN:GuiltyHollowMKXVIIII
IGN: Burnekis
(Standard)

Would love to join you guild. Currently have a level 92 Juggernaut with full ascendancy points and have been following your guide like the bible :) haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info