[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Plici
Hello, I am from Romania, i've been playing actively since the beginning of Legacy League and I would love to have a guild to play with. Currently I play for a few hours a day in the interval 18:00 -24:00 GMT+2, and more during the weekends.
Hi

Would like to be part of this guild.
Been playing poe since 2013 but never been in to a guild.
Would love to meet and play with ohter char/persons .

IGN Fionylla

Regards.
Hi all! Just started playing PoE this month and would love to join an active guild to learn more about the game with everyone!

IGN: GahJah

Thanks!
Hi all

I'd love to join. It's been so hard finding other ppl to play with in POE. I started playing frequently earlier this summer and took a break until 3.0 came out. I'm a student so finding time is tough but I will be active on weekends for at least a couple hours a week.

IGN: DrFizz
Yo, would like to join a guild and have someone to play. Recently started to play this game so I'm pretty much new. Character: ErektoPatronn Harbinger League
Last edited by YouWot on Aug 23, 2017, 3:59:37 PM
IGN: SwordReck
ign: snowstreak
i'm noob, and have been soloing everything so far so kinda getting bored.
IGN: FieryCircleOfDoom
Looking for a new guild to chill in and play with, getting mighty boring out here in global ekks dee.
IGN: Boothyy

Currently level 60 but I play almost everyday! Hopefully be 70 by the end of today! Looking for a guild to meet new people and group up!
IGN: Lastborne_Cyclone

Returning player for FoO. Pretty much play everyday. Pushing for 100. I'm in it for the dank memes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info