[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, I'd like to join your guild. My IGN is b3talife. My character name is DrawMove. I play Harbinger Softcore, oros flicker champion and dark pact totem hierophant.
My IGN: AkaneTsunemori
My main character name is: KaibaMotou.
I'm looking to join a guild that's friendly and lively and can help to speed my progression with meaningful advice and occasional chat. I play Harbinger SC. I'm looking to help other guildies if needed too. Thanks.
My IGN: CyBallz
Main Character name is: CyBlades

Just looking for an active guild to play the game with. I always play softcore leagues never standard unless trying out a build.

IGN: eylmaokek

newer player looking for a guild that will help show me the ropes, intend on playing soft core leagues for now until I have a better grip of the game.
IGN :TheTinyOne

I'm on the hunt for an active guild to play the game with and have some Friendly and Lively Chat with. I'm on Harbinger SC League.would love to join your ranks if possible.

Thanks

- IGN : Bayblade__To__Win

-Gateway : Australia

-Which league I am in : SC Harbringer 3.0

Looking for a quality group of people to help me out as I don't have any friends that play, Willing to learn and help others out when I can and I am usually on a fair bit atm.
Last edited by thedinkz13 on Aug 24, 2017, 9:59:59 PM
IGN: ClassickHarb

First league after a long break and looking for an active guild to have fun with.
IGN: Helxor
First time playing properly, hit end game and I'm having a lot of fun playing in the current League! Would love to join a nice active community.
IGN: Griseldalionheart
Started playing this game at the end of last season. Currently playing a baron SRS in softcore harbinger. Looking for a community to participant in and teach me the ropes :)
moltonn im looking to join the guild i also have a 65 zerker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info