[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

ign: xSystemxX

I play since jan 2013, i play liek for 6-7 hours per day, wanna join in very active guild not dead ones like most of all so i think lighty is the right choise, looking for theory craft maps craft and general chating.
IGN: AssinCharge
I play SC in the new leagues and I want to finally join a good community guild for the first time.
IGN: morpic

I play temp leagues and standard depending on if the new temp league interests me or not.

Thank you
I would like an invite! Love your videos Lighty. Currently starting your 2h Cyclone build

IGN: Odiyn
IGN: Skolcal
Last edited by caac108 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:50:39 PM
Hello! I would like to join your guild!

IGN: TheCherryBerry
Looking for a guild to farm maps or just for fun. Been playing PoE for about 2 years. Always temp league

IGN MauRawDurr
IGN: Zaraxai

I'm level 39 right now but can't wait to get higher to do maps etc :)

Be great to find some friendly people to play with!
IGN: Nikloron
I've started playing with some friends and last season and now that they've faded I'm looking for a new group of people to play with. I'd consider myself an average player of this game with a lot to learn still. If you're willing to give me a shot please don't hesitate to contact me and thank you.
Hi m8 looking for a guild to run maps with and have fun if u got room send me an invite ty ign-Gannicus_Meridias
Hay is that an Exalted orb in ur pocket,or are u just happy to see me...
IGN: Feearia
Very interested loving 3.0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info