[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Cicciottina

Hello, I'm an active player with 1600 hours active, I mostly play in softcore league and I'm searching for some nice people to party with and help with challenges.
I did all game content last league and hope to do the same in 3.0 with my necromancer :)
Hello I'm interested in the soup

IGN:DoYouThinkIzaroIsIntoMe
I live for my e-peen
I would like an invite please and thank you.

IGN: Dismayven
IGN: AxicaTool

Hi, I'm a casu player looking for some partners to play with . Currently playing a spectre necro in softcore league.
IGN : Bznga

Hi. I play anything from 5 to 20 hours a week and i'd like to find some mates to map with. Currently playing a 77 dark pact berserker in Harbinger softcore.
IGN: small_goy

Very good at game, yes
IGN: BOOTYHULL

Hey there! I recently got back into PoE and have been playing on the HC Harbinger League. I just thought it'd be cool to get to know some people to grind and play with.
IGN: BOOTYHULL

Hey there! I recently got back into PoE and have been playing on the HC Harbinger League. I just thought it'd be cool to get to know some people to grind and play with.
IGN: Dacaryn

I'm relatively new to the game and am currently looking for a clan that is open to semi new players. I'm not particularly picky on the "theme" or "type" of clan if that's a thing in this game, but rather a friendly and fun environment that socializes with each other regularly. I've been playing for about 3 weeks, and currently have 4 characters, 2 lvl 68, 29, and 58. All in SC Harbinger League. I play just about daily and love how in depth this game is. Looking forward to finding a permanent community to interact with :)

Thank you for reading my post!
IGN: zombiesonfire

I'm new and this is my first league in the game. I'd love to be in a guild with people as I'm almost always clueless in the game. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info