[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Ginola

Returning player from Talisman (and sporadic Standard play). 76/71 Harbinger characters. PLay like 3-4x a week. Looking for a new guild with a more social/casual atmosphere.
IGN: Askilles

Busy dad desperatly clinging to all time favourite hobby (I've been around since wolfenstein 3D), zero teamplay because of constant breaks because of work or kids or life. Still menaged to get 83lvl in FoO HArbringer and slowly progressing through maps. I'd like to join to chat a bit from time to time to some people sharing same grindy hobby.
DO NOT farm for ONI!
IGN : DodgyOldGeezer

Returned for the 3.0, lvl 90 currently having fun with my frost blades char in harbringer :) looking for some people to play with at a high level, i can also give a hand to the people in need. Quite active these times.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Aug 24, 2017, 8:41:34 AM
add me
ign: havocspawn

new player
Last edited by kiznar1 on Aug 24, 2017, 2:12:13 PM
ign: Horcruxifix
Mostly play Temp challenge leagues, skipped 2-3 leagues due to military service, but now I am back (; 3.0 rocks
Hi. I'd love to join the shelter and help people.
Ign: Sick_Individual_
i'm looking for a home, a corner of the shed will do. got any room?

GrotsnikSkarsnaka is the name
IGN: PathfinderTooBroken

Temp league player, would be nice if someone offered a home to me
IGN : ArchGeneral

New player here. Currently level 74 flicker strike build based on terminus. Very fun build.
IGN: Maxsheichrgblk

Looking for guild to play with. I have just started playing again after a long break and loving 3.0.
Play mostly the leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info