Unstoppable question

Hmm, interesting. Is base speed the cast/attack/movement speed fro the skill tree or skill tree + item + auras...

Basically: If I wear +30% MS boots and the +20% MS unique Helmet, is my base movement speed +50% or +0%?
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
Hmm, interesting. Is base speed the cast/attack/movement speed fro the skill tree or skill tree + item + auras...

Basically: If I wear +30% MS boots and the +20% MS unique Helmet, is my base movement speed +50% or +0%?

Base MS should mean Movementspeed before any multipliers are applied so 0% in you example

So you can be slowed somewhat (until you reach 0%)
If it wasn't this way it should be worded "You can't be slowed" or sth like that
Last edited by Sharve on Nov 23, 2015, 6:48:22 AM
Then it needs a buff to be in line with other classes that got really amazing nodes. =D
EDIT: oh I get the question now. Yeah no, it won't allow your MS to be fixed at +50%, lol :)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 23, 2015, 8:31:29 AM
So now a certain item that grants damage while frozen is not as useless anymore i guess :D
How does Temporal Chains interact with that Passive?
I mean, TC clearly slows you, but the effect itself doesn't say you are slowed, it comes from "time passes more slowly for you".
Just curious
Hello I have a question.
"
Redentor wrote:
How does Temporal Chains interact with that Passive?
I mean, TC clearly slows you, but the effect itself doesn't say you are slowed, it comes from "time passes more slowly for you".
Just curious

TC definitely says it slows you. "Cursed enemies are x% slower" from wiki. So it will slow you down but not below "base speed".
Pants of Textile
"
Vipermagi wrote:
EDIT: oh I get the question now. Yeah no, it won't allow your MS to be fixed at +50%, lol :)

But you gotta go fast! =o

Basically, I'm looking for a reason why this node would be better than just running a freeze immune flask and using leap slam. Right now I'm not seeing it tbh.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Basically, I'm looking for a reason why this node would be better than just running a freeze immune flask and using leap slam. Right now I'm not seeing it tbh.
Berek's Pass x2, Vaal Cyclone :P
IGN: Totemofo
Last edited by lordbadguy on Nov 23, 2015, 12:57:35 PM
Still, a bit niche... ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info