Path of Maps - Track your map runs

Why I can't access this site at all? All I can see on that link is this: http://prntscr.com/j3qcz1
same here
Same, can't hit the site :(
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
... is not a troll
Is this still work or you stop supporting?
Thank you!
If it's about hosting costs, I'll gladly chip in. Mapping without logging feels a lot less rewarding.
... is not a troll
I find that sometimes the same item is logged twice when I press Ctrl+D. Anyone hit the same issue?

BTW, one feature request is to track the exp per map. For example, if I record the gem exp (is gem exp part of the linked information?) before and after map, I can then calculate the exp (exp = adjustment based on exp penalty (gem exp * 10)).
Oh, it's back! Yaaaay!
And no, never saw a double log.
... is not a troll
"
vbvan wrote:
I find that sometimes the same item is logged twice when I press Ctrl+D. Anyone hit the same issue?

BTW, one feature request is to track the exp per map. For example, if I record the gem exp (is gem exp part of the linked information?) before and after map, I can then calculate the exp (exp = adjustment based on exp penalty (gem exp * 10)).

I had considered doing XP tracking, but you can't copy the data of the XP bar tooltip the same way you can copy the info of an item. If GGG adds that (it's been asked a bunch of times), then it would be easy to do, but otherwise, it requires too much micro management, having to enter the xp value every map...
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage wrote:
"
vbvan wrote:

I had considered doing XP tracking, but you can't copy the data of the XP bar tooltip the same way you can copy the info of an item. If GGG adds that (it's been asked a bunch of times), then it would be easy to do, but otherwise, it requires too much micro management, having to enter the xp value every map...

I don't mean the XP bar at the bottom. I mean tracking the exp using gem exp. For example, the user can choose a gem at lv19 (or what ever gem which won't level up after one map run). Ctrl+C will give:

Rarity: Gem
Spirit Offering
--------
Minion, Spell, Duration
Level: 19
Mana Cost: 32
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Experience: 48,571,329/212,046,017

You can then get the raw exp (gem exp * 10) and then apply the exp penalty (using map tier to get area lv and use character level) which will give you a good estimation (if not consider sub-area like zana map).

One drawback is that you need to un-socket the gem before Ctrl+C. But that isn't a big deal to me :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info