(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUJIA5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxutHU8i6iL0JP0nqSoLKjgrCiy_LOEtVTW5Oq090T7PRwZJUUmxTINRR1S9VP5WY1b1XEBd8l9qYqxqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf1943_GhG-ExYaujAuNv46Kj_qQG5MnlLiWi5fQmhObtaEvotmjo6crrGaw2LTFtUi5Prl8vea-Or6KwuzDOsgU0NDUQtW518_Ydtsa227b1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7LDtQe-I8NXxivLh9W_5N_lj-aT_HP_e

also have the amulet/belt you suggested but they arent quite as good

Thank you from a noob!
Last edited by Magicmanh88 on Jan 20, 2017, 11:25:31 PM
@Magicmanh88

Uhm you do know that your discipline, hatred, enlighten benefit greatly if put into the helmet for +1 socketed gems?
You will get more ES, if Hatred is 21, you get more dps and enlighten will red. more mana reservation.

amulet and ring are pretty bad. You can craft Crit. Chance on Golem Gorget, the es on it is low but should be ok dps-wise.

You should be able to get a decent Ring, better than the one you use. Since there is no leech on amulet, you might wanna try to get leech on Ring / Jewels. I doubt't that relfect will be dangerous for you.
Since you are still using 5l, you might wanna try to play without vaal pact, you can then spend those nodes into other stuff.

You can also try to use Inc. crit. Multi instead of Phys. to Lightning (as this is the Solution to survive reflect, yet low dps no reflect danger). Other than that there is some dps in gem level / quality. For that you also need to switch from herald of thunder to herald of ice for cursing.

If you still struggle, or have problems to get the upgrades, don't stress yourself and play with blade flurry so that you can have a progress in leveling, to get stronger, to get flicker working better.

I hope i could help you out. It's hard for me to tell since many things changed since i leveled this or a similar char.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 20, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

The reason that the gems are all flipped right now is that my enlighten is only level 2, and i dont have enough mana to run herald+disc+hatred. Instead im running double herald (something to do with reserve mana)+disc.
how did you get so much leech in your setup? I'm trying to get the taste of hate/ kiara's flask now too (stuns kill me) but maybe I should go for +life on kill?

Maybe a little bit more bladeflurry is in the works :3
Last edited by Magicmanh88 on Jan 21, 2017, 12:18:42 AM
Life gain on hit does not work on CI/ energy shield

Little Edit you can run all 3 Auras/buff with a level 2 enlighten and 4%red. mana node near CI

You have to have Walk the Aether to make it work of course. A corr. Level 3 Enlighten shouldn't expensive. Maybe you can buy one and Level the one you have in the Off-hand.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 21, 2017, 9:03:10 AM
If you could look at this video and reply to me when you get a chance that would be great.

@xSfy

Alright, as for Damage. You should go for the Dagger nodes 1st. Flaying, Adders Touch. Those increase the Damage and also the Attack Speed.
As you already know you wear bad leveling items, so i don't think i need to get in detail about that. You don't have to get an Atziri's Splendour, a rare chest is good to, just a little harder to color ( 4 red= off color).
Next thing is, why you can only flicker for a little, Flicker Strike needs Frenzy Charges to bypass the Cooldown.
In order to get those, you will need to run Blood Rage which will be giving you a hard time until you are CI and have a good amount of ES 7.5k+. In addition you will need to run Poachers Mark in your curse on hit setup, next to Assasins Mark that will give you Power Charges which will increase you crit. chance, resulting in more dps.
So herald and a double curse ring is missing in your setup.
Since a nice amulet and ring can be hard to get, you might also want to level with a different skill like blade flurry, to get the desired dagger nodes.
Later you will get 8 ascendancy points, the last 2 will go into swift killer, that will allow you to drop poachers mark since it gives you 15% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill + 1 frenzy.
So first, the build is doing great since you messaged me... Flying across dried lake at level 69 and one shotting everything (GREAT BUILD). Quick question, not sure what to get for a chestplate. Atziri's Splendour feels like too much money even for just a 5l. Looking for a chestplate similiar to that but a bit cheaper that is a 5l or 6l. Not sure if I can just go for a es chestplate or if I really need that extra evasion. If you have any recommendations that would be great.

Thanks for responding so fast to all my questions within hours.

Thanks,
FlickerDykeStrike
Thanks for this build guide. I love flicker and I love dagger crit builds so this thing is my jam. Also it's my first CI build - I tried to go life at first while following most of this build, but there's just not enough life nodes on this side of the tree.

Skilltree (Level 84):
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUJIA5IES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8brR1PIuoi9CT9KgsrCiy_LOEtVTW5N9Q6rT3RPeI-z0cGSO5JsUyDUUdUvVT-VmNcQF3yX2pjQ2qMbAhsC20ZbWxvhHBScFZwu3DUdIF1_Xf9eK57FH3jf8aEb4aujAuNv4_6kBuTJ5S4mhOhL6LZo6OnK6xmsNixs7TFtUi5Prl8vea-isLsyBTN6tDQ037UQtfP2Hbb1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7LDtP-1B74jxivLh9W_5N_lj-aT_HP_e

My Gear:

My Flasks:

My problem:
I can't sustain unless I'm hitting only weak white packs like skeletons. The minute someone with a little HP shows up ("Massive" blues, some yellows, high HP whites on maps around my level) I lose my frenzy charges and have to whirling blades away then find a guy on his own to hit with frenzy a few times. I feel like I am not generating nearly enough charges of both types. Very rarely do I get to max charges, but when I do I can sustain pretty well.

I think I need more accuracy: 87% Chance to hit
and more crit: 62.13% chance to crit before powercharges
multi is ok I think: 422%

Overall it feels really inconsistent and is slow/tough/not so fun to play. I find myself wishing I had taken Swift Killer instead of Walk the Aether first to help me sustain, but it's nice to remove the mana flask for something else.

I just ran a 72 (T5) Pit Map and died 3 times: Twice in the boss area - tons of blue and white adds that I wasn't killing fast enough; and once in a breach. Breaches I try to avoid since they have been dangerous for me. I can usually sustain pretty well on the whites and thus avoid most hits, but when those big rares show up with a vortex underneath, dealing massive elemental hits... dead. I feel like at 84 a T5 map should be a breeze and should only very rarely lead to death.

Also I can't run Disc + Hatred + HoT - I have exactly 0 mana left if I do and I need to cast ice golem/blood rage/enduring cry/frenzy. I have the 4% reduced mana node and a level 2 enlighten in The Vertex.

So I'm leaving discipline out in order to keep Hatred up to help sustain, leaving me pretty squishy when I inevitably run out of charges and get hit.

Not sure if I just need to git gud or if there's something wrong here. What do you think?
@xSfy

Well to find a Body Armour is quite simple.
You want a lot of Evasion and Energy Shield and resists.

I would try to get at least 600eva and 500es ( or higher of course).
So pretty similar to an Atziri's splendour.

@antig3n

If it's to slow go for Flaying instead of Force Shaper, you can remove one node from From the Shadows to reach Flaying.

You leveled your Cast when damage Taken wrong.
Try to get a corr. level 3 enlighten to get more Mana.
Accu is ok, You should have enough crit. chance with charges.

I don't use enduring cry, the ice golem is for a reason in the cwdt setup ;)
Yeah i think enlighten level 3 should solve a lot in your situation.
Also anything linked with enlighten will red. it's Mana cost.

Hope this will help you out a bit, it does need an aware playstyle.
I like having the extended immortal call to get me out of trouble. Which happens pretty frequently lol. But you're right enduring cry doesn't really make sense.

Anyway I bought the lvl3 enlighten like you said and now I can run the auras. Feels better but still a little flakey. Thanks for the help. Next I will try speccing out of my force shaper nodes and into Flaying.

How's my gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info