(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@antig3n

Read what he wrote again ;)

For your case, did you spec out of Force Shaper as i told you?
I also mentioned what gear you should upgrade, maybe aim for a 6l?
Hey there its been a while since I posted some help from before, build is working really fine now im able to do some massive dps with my dps going as high as 636k dps during rampage. My question is at what point of the dps should I switch to phase 3? or rather when do I switch all my jewels to tri-crit multi. I like my damage for now but I want to reach the boss farming stage.

Spoiler

My Current Gear

Spoiler

Character with the 3 buffs on

damage during ramapge, 68760.47 damage x 9.26 attacks = 636721.952 dps

I was thinking of upgrading my dagger first since my accessories are still doing fine, and because I rarely die so I think my defense is manageable. How much dps should I look for in finding a new dagger? somewhere above 340 dps I believe? Also is getting a sin's rebirth an acceptable flask to replace rumi's if I dont want more defense?
Stage 3 requires crit. multi jewels since you swap out crit. multi gem for crit. strikes.
In addition you will spec. into throatseeker in the tree.

Gear wise if you feel comfy with abyssus and want more dmg. aim for a dagger 340pdps + should be good enough.
Hey, like the build so far but i dont understand 1 thing (probably just me :<)

I want to switch to CI at the point where i am at and that is with this skill build:

http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAYCAQV9BbUJIA5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvxutHU8gbiLqIvQk_SoLKwosvyzhLR8tVTW5N9Q6rT3RPeI-z0cGSO5JUUmxTINMs1AwUUdUvVT-VmNW9VxAXfJfamKsY0NqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf13_XiuexR943_GhG-ExYaujAuNv46Kj_qQG5MnlLiWi5fQmhObtaEvotmjo6crrGaw2LGztMW1SLk-uXy95r46vorC7MM6yBTQH9DQ037UQtW518_Ydtsa227b1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7LDtP-1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv-Tf5Y_mk_xz_3g==

Thats your build but to get that i need to be level 97.
Am i missing something or do i need to level further before i switch.

@DeadRex

There is a "before going CI" Passive tree.
You should follow that one until you reached level 65-75.
With the right Gear at that Level, you then switch to the Passive Tree linked in stage 2.
Hey again buddy,

It seems like i have a really hard time in parties and against bosses even when my avg damage is 39k.

Do you have any suggestions?

Best regards,
Your buddy
Last edited by JohnLe on Jan 30, 2017, 10:30:25 AM
@JohnLe
Well you need to kill stuff, to get charges.
Also with more Players on a Map the Mob's get a Buff to their Lifepool.
To counter that you would need more dmg.

OR get a Aura Bot in the Party ;)
Hey.

First, i looked at the resistances of the gear in stage 2 and it seems you only have ~130 fire ~100 lightning/cold res? Just wondering why.

Also, could you take a quick look at my character and tell me what to get next?
My guess is to start saving for Taste of Hate and Kiaras.
What do you think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kizzderose/characters

And last but not least, still a great guide! Good work!
Last edited by kizzderose on Jan 31, 2017, 9:46:22 AM
Hi man, I've been commenting your Yt video (Radim Čermák) and just came here to post tree and gear. Thx for quick response u're kind! And uber quick :D

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIA5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvyLqIvQk_SaVJ6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLVU1uT3RPs9HBklRSbFMg1FHVL1U_lVLVmNW9VxAXfJfamHiYqxjQ2qMbAtsjG0ZbWxwUnBWcLtw1HSBdf17FH3jf8aAs4Rvhq6MC42_joqP-pAbkUeTJ5S4louX0JoTotmjo6crrGaw2LTFtUi5Prl8vea-OsLswzrIFNDQ1ELVudfP2HbbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7UHviPDV8uH1b_k3-WP5pP_e?accountName=radimmc&characterName=Msukopedux

With new boots im at 5994 ES well discipline may be higher lvl but still.. :p

Edit: 6268 with new shield. Better but how did u get to point of 9 000 +? :D
Last edited by radimmc on Jan 31, 2017, 2:24:30 PM
@kizzderose

Well real man, don't care about resists.....

... i had jewels to fix my resists ;)

Try to get "Walk the Aether" as soon as possible, this will give you a lot more freedom.
Like you won't need mana flask anymore and don't need red. mana nodes.

Kiara's is definitively the next step for flask's

As for gear, i would upgrade Amulet, then Ring. If you can/ need more ES get another Shield.
A Pure ES shield is ok too.

@radimmc

OK, so far you are missing two energy from within jewels.
You should place one under Melding and the other Above Blood Drinker.
Although they nerfed the Jewel itself, you will still get a good bunch out of every surrounding Node that has increased maximum Life, since the Jewel converts it into Life.
Also you are missing Deflection, this will increase the Evasion AND Energy Shield you get from your shield.
If you are having trouble getting a good Hybrid Shield, you can get a pure ES shield until you found a good hybrid one.
Rainbow Strides missing Quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info