(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Spoiler

My Current Gear. Made some significant improvements but I had to get rid of the curse ring as I desperately needed the stats.

I'm also working on crafting my own 6l chest:

Need to learn how to do it right though. Completely broke now. Thinking of selling my perfect flask for a few exalt, buy a cheaper one, and use the money to craft it.

Thoughts?
@dbxwanderer

Hey there, what kind of stats do you need badly?
Strength? I would suggest taking 30 str. from the tree until you get better gear.

Like the belt is pretty bad, there could be at least another resist.
Feel free to swap boots for rare's with more resists, personally i even have a jewel with 12 to fire and lightning resists, so that's also an option for you ;)

About Crafting,

i don't like to talk about exact number when it comes to crafting ggg gear, but the Chestpiece i'm crafting ate a shitload of exalts worth of currency to get the 3 t1 preffixes and it's not done yet, since the suffixes are pretty bad.

I will wait with crafting until i have at least 50 exalts.
Keep that in mind. But maybe you get really lucky, maybe with essences.
Hope the 6l is Item level 84, to hit the high tier's
For what its worth to anyone leveling this build, I switched to Flicker Strike about level 55 or so and am doing great with it so far. Poacher's Mark, supported by blasphemy gives me enough Frenzy charges to mostly maintain the flicker.

I plan to follow the end-game tree/gear to the letter, but am glad I switched to Flicker when I did rather than waiting till I get Bino's at 65.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Current Gear:
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Was just wondering if you could maybe post a video of your current build during 2.5?
"
xSfy wrote:
Was just wondering if you could maybe post a video of your current build during 2.5?

Toma Hawk,

Really appreciate all the work/detail you put in your guide, this is my first poe character (i had some help with chaos from friends).

Im currently at lvl84 but im having a really hard time even doing t4/5 maps, can you give me some pointers? I'm thinking im missing leech somewhere, as i don't see how you have 2.39% even with bloodrage and one of the passive traits...
Any pointers would be great, t1-3 maps give so little experience...

Thank you!
"
Magicmanh88 wrote:
Toma Hawk,

Really appreciate all the work/detail you put in your guide, this is my first poe character (i had some help with chaos from friends).

Im currently at lvl84 but im having a really hard time even doing t4/5 maps, can you give me some pointers? I'm thinking im missing leech somewhere, as i don't see how you have 2.39% even with bloodrage and one of the passive traits...
Any pointers would be great, t1-3 maps give so little experience...

Thank you!

Link your passive tree and gear please :)
Tried switching to CI at about 63 and had a rough time getting to 65 at dried lake, No clue what I'm doing wrong but the bloodrage destroys my health and I have to be constantly killing massive packs to not just kill myself, I also have major mana issues without the enlighten lvl 4 and can't even cast flicker in a 5l without having discipline off. I am planning to get a Atziri's splendour 6l soon but with these mana issues I almost want to spend all my money on the enlighten lvl 4 instead... Any help on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated. I've been using BladeFlurry to level while I get through these issues.
Last edited by Seeker917 on Jan 20, 2017, 6:47:53 AM
So this might be a noob question but im trying to level with the shield charge option. And im just having a ton of trouble doing enough damage to to even rare mobs im assuming im missing something simple and im just dumb but im not sure. does anyone have any advice thanks.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAQW1Bx4OSBEvEZYWvyP2JP0mlSoLKwowfDY9RwZNklFHVUtd8mHiYqxqjGyMbWxwUnX9hG-MC419jb-dqqLZo4qnNLDYsbO0xbVIuXzC7MgU1ELb5-LV51TrY-yw7UH1b_b8_94=
Last edited by 11_xD on Jan 20, 2017, 2:38:08 PM
@Seeker917
It seems like you did the transition too early, i can't see your gear, but i guess it's not good enough to give you a good energy shield pool. Also if you can't flicker safely use another skill.
Like Bino's has a requirement of Level 65.
If you need more mana, you can consider taking the red. mana node next to CI.

@11_xD
Hmn, i would drop the Helmet, it's really bad, get something with life and resists to make yourself a little more tanky.
Is the Life leech from Blood Drinker not enough? Maybe you can Drop the Life Leech gem for a Dps Gem.
Try Inc. Crit Strikes, swap for bosses the inc. aoe for concentrated effect gem.

If you still struggle a lot let me know, i will try to look up for further solutions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info