(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Flask Setup is up on Page 1
Hey i play build i has trouble leeching my ES, with 6.2k ES and 2.2% leech with blood rage i still run out of ES faster then i leech how come?
I can't tell, i had no Problem. Link your gear and Passive tree
and https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABx4NfA5IDlwPqxB7ES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8byB1PIG4kiyepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S0fNbk2PUV-RnFHBklRTLNQMFZjVvVd8l9qX7BjQ2qMavpsjG0ZbWxvnnBScFZwu3X9dwd943_GgwmEb4TFhq6HE4nTjAuMNo6Kj_qQG5UglS6X0JoTm7WcpJ2qoqOi2acrrGaw2LQMtUi5Prl8vjrB88M6yBTKSs_d0B_Q0Nh22xrbXttu29Ti1ed06rrrY-wY7LDtQe_r8NXxivLh9W_22vsJ?accountName=CoolPd1&characterName=WestieVsMirageOfBones
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Dec 22, 2015, 5:13:02 PM
Yo Toma_hawk! Enjoying the build so far.

Was wondering what you've achieved in end game content with this build in terms of map bosses or even if atziri & rigwald were possible.
Also for single target is flicker strike still an option with frenzy as a charge builder?
Sorry for the noob questions just getting a foot hold on the build.

Cheers and Merry Christmas friend happy flickering :)
Is Flicker possible as a life based build?
"
Blazeteck wrote:
Is Flicker possible as a life based build?

Yes it is. Current state of Shadow tree screams for Energy Shield in my opinion.
Life based would be better as a Duelist.
But yeah not tested/played, will do it maybe in the Future, although i am pretty sure there are some
Life based FLicker Strike builds out there.

"
Yo Toma_hawk! Enjoying the build so far.

Was wondering what you've achieved in end game content with this build in terms of map bosses or even if atziri & rigwald were possible.
Also for single target is flicker strike still an option with frenzy as a charge builder?
Sorry for the noob questions just getting a foot hold on the build.

Cheers and Merry Christmas friend happy flickering :)

I have no problem's in the High Tier Maps, however everything with Split phase or multiple Bosses is a Pain, since flicker strike will attack all mobs that you char. can reach.
So Atziri or Rigwald should be killed /farmed with other Builds.

Play a Ficker Strike and you will understand
Noob question, but still:

What about generating frenzy charges? You are not running blood dance nor ice bite. U generate charges only from blood rage and curses (altho curses are not 100% up on enemy, right? They are up after 1st mob kill)?
"
kwagam wrote:
Noob question, but still:

What about generating frenzy charges? You are not running blood dance nor ice bite. U generate charges only from blood rage and curses (altho curses are not 100% up on enemy, right? They are up after 1st mob kill)?

Blood Dance, gives you no guaranteed Frenzy on Kill either, Ice Bite steals you a Gem Socket.
So.. i somehow managed to get to lvl 98, did party play and such, guess you can assume that i can sustain my Frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info