(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Salatier wrote:
Is using a HoT-CoH setup still better than using Blasphemy? Especially for a skill that moves as quickly as Flicker?

Double curse-> 2x 35% mana reservation-> not possible

HoT works fine :)

@Sixaintnine thank you for sharing your experience :)
Hey, ive leveled with this build up to lvl 70 but at this point im sitting around 3.3kes and 1.2k life with 45% evasion chance. I can clear dried lake without dying but other than that maps usually result in deaths. Im pretty poor atm so would you recommend continuing with this hoping for some good drops, or should i level another less gear dependant character in order to clear content and generate currency for the flicker build?

Thanks for the build btw :D
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Ohh, I didn't even realize that haha. Thanks!
"
Salatier wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Ohh, I didn't even realize that haha. Thanks!

I'm planning on trying something similar to this build, is there a reason why we are unable to run dual blasphemy curse? I saw a guy on youtube use 2x blasphemy + discipline and still have 90 mana leftover.
"
cheekyy wrote:
Hey, ive leveled with this build up to lvl 70 but at this point im sitting around 3.3kes and 1.2k life with 45% evasion chance. I can clear dried lake without dying but other than that maps usually result in deaths. Im pretty poor atm so would you recommend continuing with this hoping for some good drops, or should i level another less gear dependant character in order to clear content and generate currency for the flicker build?

Thanks for the build btw :D

That's up to you, i have a Scion lvl 96 Tornado Shot char, which basically made the currency to make this char work.
You can also play with a aura bot in a party to boost your deeps

"
Way2Saucey wrote:
I'm planning on trying something similar to this build, is there a reason why we are unable to run dual blasphemy curse? I saw a guy on youtube use 2x blasphemy + discipline and still have 90 mana leftover.

Did he run Hatred too?
Is bino's worth for this build? You spend 8 skill points to grab zealots oath to make the regen which seems kinda shitty. I could easily get like ~50% more es from the scion energy shield wheel or almost two full aura clusters...
Also, if you take the aura nodes, you can probably swap out your helm or even run another aura
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Is bino's worth for this build? You spend 8 skill points to grab zealots oath to make the regen which seems kinda shitty. I could easily get like ~50% more es from the scion energy shield wheel or almost two full aura clusters...

If you can't afford a gg dagger, it is. The regen is insanly good!

And replace the Helm with what sort of Helm? The Vertex is the best bang for the buck as a Hybrid eva/es Helmet.

And the final Build would suffer under the extra Aura nodes in my opinion, especially since there is no other aura i would add to this Build
Hey could you please post a link of flasks to use and any possible replacements for high tier ones? thanks
"
cheekyy wrote:
Hey could you please post a link of flasks to use and any possible replacements for high tier ones? thanks

Hey there.
Ok good point,

But basicly you need 1 remove Freezing flask, 1 remove Bleeding.
Instead of Rumi/Tate of Hate you can use a well rolled Granite Flask.

i will write it up more detailed in the next days in the main Post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info