(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Unfortunately haven't find any good dagger on perandus, except the one linked below. What do you think, worth using it instead of bino?
The Dagger you linked has around 250 PDPS.. a Bino's is better and offering you more survivability through regen ( with the unique Flask or Zealot Oath)
Actually it has 300+dps, so bino + flask is the way to go? Thx!
Oh Right, Misstype :D

Bino's unique features makes it unbeatable, since you will take more time to kill certain mob's, the extra regen will help a lot.

I think that this gear should be good but what do you think
also would the corruption on this gem be good? or do you think its usless
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Apr 27, 2016, 12:46:33 AM
Gear looks alright.

Boots are corr. so 1% increased Life leech from 1.2% (blood rage), 0.4% from the Tree.... that's not much i think..

The only good. corr. i know are Increased Charge duration and Immune to Silence... which aren't that game changing either.
Is it hard to get 10k CI?
I have always played a Life based character, so I really have no clue about this. You have like 2k from your gear? Is it enough to hit 10k with a proper Skill tree?
Just check the Gear (you already did) then the Passive Tree.. (throw it into a passive Tree planner)

It will tell you how much increased ES the Tree has, boom that's it.

Also i got plenty of ES from Trickster. I played with 8-9 K ES or a long time.. which wasn't that bad either.
191% From the passives, another 63% from the Intelligence, it doesn't sum up.
If you have like 2k and the tree gives you 250% it should be around 7k? But you have 10k-ish? What am I missing?
I convert Life into ES (2 x Energy from within which gives 12% each too) and Trickster give's flat ES.

And Discipline
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 28, 2016, 6:00:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info