(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

A Doedre's Damning Ring will make your Charge generation work.

Chance to hit is really low, this and the gem level /quality will inc. deeps.

The Rest rely's in Gear and yeah Jewel's.
Hey,

thanks for that build.

Question: When I can use Flicker Strike without wait after 3 jumps ?
I have all linked Gems in my Tabula Rasa.
But the cooldown of FS of 2 seconds dont reduce.

My gear..:

My Passive Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxmKGo8dTyLqIvQk_SepKgsrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk6rT3RRwZJUUmxTINRR1ZjVvVd8l9qYqxqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf13_X3jf8aEb4TFhq6MC42_joqP-pAbkyeX0JoTm7WhL6LZo6Oly6crrGaw2LTFtUi5Prl8vjq-isLswzrIFM3q0NDUQtfP2HbZW9sa227b1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7LDtQe-I8NXxivLh9W_22vk3-aT7Cf8c_94=?accountName=Bikonx&characterName=Bikonx

I have 7.6k ES with skills and 13k DPS
it's any possibility to rise my DPS? without going lower ES?

"
most1010 wrote:
Hey,

thanks for that build.

Question: When I can use Flicker Strike without wait after 3 jumps ?
I have all linked Gems in my Tabula Rasa.
But the cooldown of FS of 2 seconds dont reduce.

It seems like you are not cursing your enemy's, otherwise you would get Frenzy's not to mention Blood Rage.

@Bikonx

Tree Looks alright, once you get the Final Power Charges , Frenzy and Jewel Socket's, your tree is pretty much done.

The Only Room For improvement is Gear, although you have some pretty good stuff.

Again i leveled until Level 95 with this character before i switched to Loath Bane, without having any troubles. Just run the Map Tier's you can until you can improve something.
Hello,
I just made my lvl 81 shadow that had free re-spec cause I did not play on ascendancy yet. I got a 250pdps dagger +the req items , but after all of the auras +HOT , I barely got any mana left to cast anything !?
Did I fuck up something majorly or ?
"
JayJayFly wrote:
Hello,
I just made my lvl 81 shadow that had free re-spec cause I did not play on ascendancy yet. I got a 250pdps dagger +the req items , but after all of the auras +HOT , I barely got any mana left to cast anything !?
Did I fuck up something majorly or ?

Ok here is the possible reason.

If you don't have Trickster, you need Mana Reservation Nodes, Check the Offensive / Defensive Tree.
After you got Trickster you can respec into the final Trickster Tree.

When I see your ascendancy class trickster, there is one problem:

You want skill: Walk the Aether for 2 Points,
Weave the Arcane for 2 Points and
Shade Form, but there I need 4 Points, so 2+2+4 = 8, but just 6 points possible, I'm right or not ?! xD
Why Weave of the Arcane when the Mana Cost of Flicker Strike and Whirling Blades is 0 ?

You don't need it and don' have to invest Points to them to get the Others.
Idk, I understood, that I should take both ways, but my english is just bad ;)
Thanks anyway

What do you prefer for first two points, instant the mana cost = 0
I think its the best, because I can ignore every mana cost, specifically when Tabula 6-L used.

Ok simple english :D

Weave of the Arcane NOT GOOD! DON'T NEED :)

Yes 0 Mana Cost the Best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info