(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Got my trickster stuff and now its much more pleasant to play the build. However, since I only got a 250 pdps dagger, should it be better to get a High rolls/max rolls Bino instead and switch to the Zealot's build(considering the fact to switch from Trickster to Ballz deep one) !?

with the

would the a good step for you i think.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 21, 2016, 12:26:19 PM
Well what does not to seem good?

All i can see is:

CWDT Level 18?
Low ES and no Acc. Flat Phys. or Wed on Ring,
No Blood Rage,
No Flat Phys, No Leech, Crit. Multi and no ES on Amulet,
Low ES on Shield, No Reduced Damage Taken from Reduced Damage over Time
Blood Magic gem?
You are Not CI.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 23, 2016, 12:40:15 PM
The main problem is I lose frenzy charges quite quickly and have a hard time generating them without using frenzy, probably because low damage. I dont have CI on right now because ES too low. Is there anything else off with the skill tree? Thank you very much for the help.
You should have no problems generating frenzy charges using Blood Rage and Poachers Mark.

If it still doesn't work, try to improve the Gear as Flicker Strike needs certain amount of Damage to clear.
Hello!

Very first time player here and using your build as flicker and having loads of fun.

Please let me post my item and skill tree and I would like to ask 1 question:

And Skill Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgQexEvEVARlhXXFqoWvxutHU8i6iL0JP0qCysKLL8s4S0fLVU1uTfUOq090T7PRwZJUUmxTINMs1FHVP5WY1b1XfJfamKsaoxsCGwLbIxtGW1sb4RwUnBWcNR0gXX9eK57FH3jf8aEb4TFhq6MC42_joqP-pAbkyeUuJfQmhObtaEvotmjo6XLpyusZrDYsbO0xbVIuT65fL3mvjq-isLswzrIFNAf0NDUQtfP2HbbGttu29Tb5-LV51TndOjW62PsGOyw7T_tQe-I7-vw1fGK9W_5N_lj-aT_HP_e

How do i even set the skill tree as a link?!

My question: My critical strike chance is sitting at 66% with Ice Golem should it be higher at lvl 88?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by VaalVanir on Apr 22, 2016, 7:52:57 PM
Hey!

It should def. be higher!
You will get 2 Power-charges from the Tree, which will increase your Crit. Chance.
Quality on Gem's are missing.

I'm wondering how much es you got. Since i can't find a lot on your gear.
You should Consider that too.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hey!

It should def. be higher!
You will get 2 Power-charges from the Tree, which will increase your Crit. Chance.
Quality on Gem's are missing.

I'm wondering how much es you got. Since i can't find a lot on your gear.
You should Consider that too.

Heyas!

I have 7,380 ES. I do like to have around 10k but I'll probably be closer to 8k. I'm doing maps alright as long as I play smart and not get into stupid situations or become over confident.

I just tested the crit chance with the two power charges and it puts me at 82% crit chance which i'm pretty happy about.

I've also decided NOT to put points for +30 strength in the passive tree so that extra point can go into more crit chance (20% more) or more ES (10% more).

If I don't get a mirrored dagger I'll stick with my binos, then the point for Vaal Pact can be spent elsewhere.

As for the quality on gems... yea GCP's are hard to come by in Perandus.

Thanks for the reply, it really helps out this first time player.
Hey, glad to hear that things worked out for you.

Getting Strength on Gear or Passive Tree is pretty much up to you and your gear.
Depending on if you can get a better Stat on Gear Compared to Passive Tree.

I was a bit Unlucky with my Diamond Ring which got Dexterity, but all the other Stat's made the 30 Str. Node viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info