(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
ILuvCookie wrote:

EDIT: Changed some stuff around and getting 6k dps now,But really dont know how to progress now.

Get Blood drinker and the jewel socket above it for more es.
Then the Powercharge and Jewel socket above witch area.

Try to find a shield with evasion too and then.. 6l chest

Do you think HoI would work better for cursing than HoT? One of the problems i have right now is i dont curse enough and have trouble keeping up charges.
"
ILuvCookie wrote:
Do you think HoI would work better for cursing than HoT? One of the problems i have right now is i dont curse enough and have trouble keeping up charges.

With HoI you would only Curse mobs in Packs. With HoT you curse everything :D
Ok, anyway to increase the rate at which it procs then? I cant seem to get it to proc enough to consistently curse mobs for some reason.
"
ILuvCookie wrote:
Ok, anyway to increase the rate at which it procs then? I cant seem to get it to proc enough to consistently curse mobs for some reason.

I had no problems, but others did. Linking Flicker Strike with Phys to lightning helped :)
Also another Reason could be your Crit. Chance. If you crit, you will shock the Enemy as long as you have Lightning Damage, this will proc. HoT
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 26, 2016, 11:22:53 AM
Thanks mate, Switched from melee on full life to phys to lightning and the build is great now. sitting at 7.5k es with 10k dmg. all i need now is some better gear and levels. Thanks for all your help and loving the build
When should i change from reave leveling to using flicker?
"
WulphJay wrote:
When should i change from reave leveling to using flicker?

Just try it.. since it's also gear depended
NEW SHIELD

Finally after some Meta Crafting

Still needs some Divining.... meh~
Edit: nvm im stupid, i need to remember curses exist.
Last edited by WulphJay on Jan 30, 2016, 5:10:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info