(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
And also picked up Charisma? Seems like you need the Vertex and a lvl 3 enlighten or 4 of course.. you can also take the 4% red. mana at the CI Node

Yes, already picked up Charisma. I have enlghten level 3 (lvl2 + 1lvl from te Vertex). Is it enough of you ?

I will try with the 4% red. mana if not....

Thanks ! Have a nice day.
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jan 15, 2016, 11:04:15 AM
Hi !!!

I think (I'm not sure !!) there is a mistake with the use of Vertex.

His mod 'Socketed gems have 50% reduced mana cost' don't work with aura ??? (hatred or Discipline).

Because I tested to put Discipline on another stuff and on the Vertex, no change on the mana change.
So what is the goal of the Vertex ???

Thanks ;)
"
Rom17rom wrote:
Hi !!!

His mod 'Socketed gems have 50% reduced mana cost' don't work with aura ??? (hatred or Discipline).

Because I tested to put Discipline on another stuff and on the Vertex, no change on the mana change.

Thanks ;)

+1 socketed gems
tons of eva AND es for the price of 1 ex ;)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Rom17rom wrote:
Hi !!!

Thanks ;)

+1 socketed gems
tons of eva AND es for the price of 1 ex ;)

Ok thanks. The mistake was me...

Thanks again.

So, another question :

I have 2700 dmg on flicker only (in TOWN). Is it normal ? I'm level 71 now.

Here is my tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFfQW1DkgQexEvEVARlhaqFr8ZihpsGo8bJR1PHwIi6iL0JP0rCizhLR8tVTW5NsU90T7PRwZJsUuuTLNRR1b1XfJfamqMbAttGW1scFZ1_X3jf8aEb4wLjb-P-pAbkyeaE52uotmnCKcrpzSsZrDYtMW1SLk-uXy95r46wuzDOsgU0NDUQtfP2CTYdtlb2xrb1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbpAutj7LDtQe-I9W_22vb898H5N_sJ_94=

Last edited by Rom17rom on Jan 16, 2016, 6:07:55 PM
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 16, 2016, 6:09:51 PM
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jan 16, 2016, 6:20:50 PM
"
Rom17rom wrote:

Can you sustain ES through leech, go CI
You need dmg, take Power Charge
You need more es / damage take Jewel Socket
no chayula or unwavering stance?
"
braids182 wrote:
no chayula or unwavering stance?

Nope just permanent movement / manual dodge

I also forgot to mention the high chance to evade stuff ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 17, 2016, 8:57:13 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
maladeth wrote:
At what point do you think a rare dagger surpasses a Bino's? There are currently no insane, mirror-worthy daggers on Talisman, are the current ones worth dropping the Bino? Sure, that version makes the build a lot tankier, but there are so many passive points lost traveling to ZO. They could be used to boost damage even further. Bino's is relatively cheap though, decisions decisions...

Awesome build btw, rolling this one for my next char!

Yeah that's a tough question.
Bino is cheap and the regen helps a lot..

For the Currency you save there, you can get better gear on the other Slots, which will boost dps too.
Hard to tell, i think by the time you will struggle with bino's clearing maps, like very high end Tier,
You will already be quite nicely geared and ready for a Better Dagger than Bino.
Like.. 300-350+ DPS...

Hello Toma, first thanks for this build, it's really strong in relation with the currency involved. I'm using a bino and I'd like to get back to the discussion Maladeth started : is a 300-350 pDPS dagger better than a bino, by using the "loath bane" tree ? By taking Blood drinker and Vaal Pact of course, + the jewel socket next to BD and Energy from Withing plugged into it.
I managed to save some ex and was wondering if buying a 20+ex dagger would be worth...

Thanks for taking the time to answer, cya in Wraeclast
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Last edited by JungTzu on Jan 18, 2016, 8:21:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info