(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Yeah, he is right.
If you use Bino, take the Bino tree. Zealoth oath will make you really Tanky!

I tweaked it out a little bit and did some little changes to it :)
@Toma_Hawk :

Can you reply to my question please (my previous post) ? :)

Thank you !
"
Rom17rom wrote:
@Toma_Hawk :

Thank you !

You mean another chance to gain Frenzy :D

Well, if you can sustain elemental Resists. You'd lose spell block and a bit es.
Not sure about the loss of Mana that you get from Rainbowstride.
You only get benefit from the regen as long as you don't deal enough damage, until you have
to take Vaal Pact to prevent you from getting one shot on reflect.
But overall a nice alternative.

But you don't need it for getting the Frenzy Charges
Ok thank you for your answer and your GREAT JOB !
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Rom17rom wrote:
@Toma_Hawk :

Thank you !

Well, if you can sustain elemental Resists. You'd lose spell block and a bit es.
You only get benefit from the regen as long as you don't deal enough damage, until you have

Oh I miss a thing : I play with Bino, and the Bino's tree don't take Vaal Pact !

After some reflexion, I'm using the Blooddance to get Frenzy charge ^^ (+ poacher mark).
I can't use bloodrage for now because I lose too many ES. Not Ci yet. (I'm lvl 62)

And my El res are good in merc (need to be better : 65, 75, 65). BUT with the Vertex with discipline+hatred+enlightenlvl2 on it. + HoThunder it is impossible (40mana remaining). So the mana of Rainbowstride will help me to put Hatred ?? Is it enough ? (I'm in 5l, flicker cost around 40 mana per use) Is it more important than a chance to have a frenzy ?

It works well with 2 auras (HoT+discipline), but do you think I need to change for Rainbowstride in the future ??

thanks again for your tips !
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jan 14, 2016, 4:13:39 AM
"
Rom17rom wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Rom17rom wrote:
@Toma_Hawk :

Thank you !

Oh I miss a thing : I play with Bino, and the Bino's tree don't take Vaal Pact !

After some reflexion, I'm using the Blooddance to get Frenzy charge ^^ (+ poacher mark).
I can't use bloodrage for now because I lose too many ES. Not Ci yet. (I'm lvl 62)

And my El res are good in merc (need to be better : 65, 75, 65). BUT with the Vertex with discipline+hatred+enlightenlvl2 on it. + HoThunder it is impossible (40mana remaining). So the mana of Rainbowstride will help me to put Hatred ?? Is it enough ? (I'm in 5l, flicker cost around 40 mana per use) Is it more important than a chance to have a frenzy ?

It works well with 2 auras (HoT+discipline), but do you think I need to change for Rainbowstride in the future ??

thanks again for your tips !

Hmn? You hit some rares with Reflect? And thats why you wear Blood dance? ? ?
Did you link your Auras with Enlighten for more mana?
If you see a Reflect mob, use Atziri's promise, i had no problems with reflect whatsoever.
I even used increased crit. damage instead of phys. to lightning at that time.
Also unkept resists increase the reflect. damage, so i would fix that in the 1st place.
If you still struggle to level, use reave or lightning strike
At what point do you think a rare dagger surpasses a Bino's? There are currently no insane, mirror-worthy daggers on Talisman, are the current ones worth dropping the Bino? Sure, that version makes the build a lot tankier, but there are so many passive points lost traveling to ZO. They could be used to boost damage even further. Bino's is relatively cheap though, decisions decisions...

Awesome build btw, rolling this one for my next char!
"
maladeth wrote:
At what point do you think a rare dagger surpasses a Bino's? There are currently no insane, mirror-worthy daggers on Talisman, are the current ones worth dropping the Bino? Sure, that version makes the build a lot tankier, but there are so many passive points lost traveling to ZO. They could be used to boost damage even further. Bino's is relatively cheap though, decisions decisions...

Awesome build btw, rolling this one for my next char!

Yeah that's a tough question.
Bino is cheap and the regen helps a lot..

For the Currency you save there, you can get better gear on the other Slots, which will boost dps too.
Hard to tell, i think by the time you will struggle with bino's clearing maps, like very high end Tier,
You will already be quite nicely geared and ready for a Better Dagger than Bino.
Like.. 300-350+ DPS...

"

Hmn? You hit some rares with Reflect? And thats why you wear Blood dance? ? ?
Did you link your Auras with Enlighten for more mana?
If you see a Reflect mob, use Atziri's promise, i had no problems with reflect whatsoever.
I even used increased crit. damage instead of phys. to lightning at that time.
Also unkept resists increase the reflect. damage, so i would fix that in the 1st place.
If you still struggle to level, use reave or lightning strike

Yes I have nenlighten LVL2 + hatred + discipline. When i have the 3 auras, I have only 67 mana remaining.
And also picked up Charisma? Seems like you need the Vertex and a lvl 3 enlighten or 4 of course.. you can also take the 4% red. mana at the CI Node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info