(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hi i have a problem that while i use flickerstrike, it suddenly stops proccing sometimes, what could be the reason? and where do u get all that crit chance from, i cant fidn it in your gear
that shield is awesome :)

but how do you have only 423k dps? i had like 800k with 10k es 30%evasion ( no discipline ) 40%block with tempest shield before 2.1 but with herald of ash and using pcoc, and no curses but with 140iiq 250iir, i dont know how much dps i could reach now, maybe more

you should get more shield nodes, drop atziri chest, vaal mask and discipline for a 800+es vaal regalia, drop the chaos dmg nodes too, i dont think they are really good

also drop phys to light gem, with it you have 50% less physical and mana leech, i remember i could leech 6-7k es with each flicker attack ( so change herald of thunder for ice? not sure how these works with flicker )

also with your shield+shield nodes and without evasion on gear or tree, you reach 33-34% evasion and it's enough, more flat evasion does not really increase the chance to evade

this is the tree i have in case i rebuild my flicker/reave

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyiFDgOWNCBuPSImYEO-gIMJRnFvnrQMykrqusrTX7ANfL6Km7WTJ6EvwzqExWwLf8YqOCLqIvQnqRGWwcXo1i1VbRkOSJAb7BjN6gW1FqoRUF3ycFaP-iy_wuyNvz3RNbkqCysKmhPw1dDQFdc6rVFHBX2nKx1PcFIRL9vUSVFHBl9qhq5vhD7PN9TnVC0f62PYdlZj_xy95u0_JP1Ms7VIuT5W9ZXM_94gbtAfRX7UQqxm2275Y1Aw7-sOXIRvLOGX0JS4Ow1q-nX9feOOihutexQRD-LVFr-xs6yY7UF4rvfXPeKESJuhXGsYasNtOVJYBw==
Well, without knowing your complete spec.

But they nerfed Crit, Block and Leech so not sure how this char would have turned out before 2.1.

Curses are Mandatory however to sustain Frenzy. Next Goal for me would be Skyforth, to get rid of the Double Curse Ring and make room for a more ES more DPS Ring.

I'm not a fan of dropping Hybrid Gear for pure ES gear (even if its mirrored), i can't afford it anyway.
And from what I've seen, your ES pool is flickering more than the char. itself without any evasion lol.

Phys. to lightning is currently my answer to survive phys reflect, so no other option there.
Don't know how to mitigate that since the cool down of Immortal Call is to high in my opinion.

Leech with this spec is currently pretty fine though :)

I also can tell a huge difference from 30% to 40% chance to evade.

The Chaos dmg. nodes are the next best thing i could find to increase the Damage Per hit.
I also took wrong nodes while i did the Screenshot.. i should update that, but will not be a huge difference :D

I do like the fact though, that someone is giving me their opinion :). So please more of that hehe
ah no my mistake
i had 850-900k with atziri flask+taste of hate 8D and 1,2mil with lion's roar, so it was about 600k with just charges, but with melee splash buff and without using pcoc im sure i can get at least 20% more dps still with 140iiq 250iir
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 1, 2016, 8:37:49 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Well, without knowing your complete spec.

But they nerfed Crit, Block and Leech so not sure how this char would have turned out before 2.1.

Curses are Mandatory however to sustain Frenzy. Next Goal for me would be Skyforth, to get rid of the Double Curse Ring and make room for a more ES more DPS Ring.

I'm not a fan of dropping Hybrid Gear for pure ES gear (even if its mirrored), i can't afford it anyway.
And from what I've seen, your ES pool is flickering more than the char. itself without any evasion lol.

Phys. to lightning is currently my answer to survive phys reflect, so no other option there.
Don't know how to mitigate that since the cool down of Immortal Call is to high in my opinion.

Leech with this spec is currently pretty fine though :)

I also can tell a huge difference from 30% to 40% chance to evade.

The Chaos dmg. nodes are the next best thing i could find to increase the Damage Per hit.
I also took wrong nodes while i did the Screenshot.. i should update that, but will not be a huge difference :D

I do like the fact though, that someone is giving me their opinion :). So please more of that hehe

i did level up as flicker till lvl 100 in solo and i never died to rare reflect with 10,5k es and 40%block without phys to light, evasion is STRONG on ES chars, especially if you have a good shield+shield nodes ( almost no one noticed this yet )
phys reflect maps are impossible as flicker, viable with difficult as reave with 10kes 40%block+30%evasion+fortify linked to reave

btw i was using blood rage for the frenzy charges + 0,4% leech from the gloves, and i could leech easily 6-7k es or even more from a pack of 5-6 white monsters

if you remove phys to light, you gain 2 nodes because you dont need the life leech node anymore ( 1 life leech mod from a jewel is enough, to be 100% sure to ALWAYS survive another life leech mod from somewhere else ), if you remove the aura nodes and discipline, you gain another 3 passive+less mana reserved: now you can gain 50-60% energy shield from the tree ( 1300-1400 es )

you could still gain another 1500 es changing the helmet and chest

going CI, the best defence is leech like the old times, you could leech 10k es per pack if you had 12-13k es pool, on my CI wander you can see in my profile, even with 190iiq 300irr and 25%-30% physical damage, in non-enfeeble maps i can leech back 7-8k es per pack using atziri promise and no life leech gem

ps. forgot to say that on flicker i had atziri promise always active, was killing so quickly that the flask recharge was fast, and yes, i was leeching instantly even 3k es from a single monster, more physical damage=more leech, but you have to find the best compromise to block/evade/high es pool to not die to reflect with the higest dps you can get from the gear
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 1, 2016, 8:58:15 AM
Hehe i was wondering :D

Well with better gear comes great DEEEPS

I also realized, i speced Elemental Focus instead of Assassination XDD so yeah up to 700k Dps now lol

Currently try to get a Better Ring and a another one once i get skyforth ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 1, 2016, 8:56:27 AM
Yeah but did you level as Flicker before 2.0? So before Blood Rage change, and Leech changes?
I could sustain leech and such easily before it.
I was at lvl 92 i think and had no problems with leech too.. i also went to the left of the Tree (like you) since there was Zealoth Oath and i was using a Bino at that time.
So i was more ES than ES/EVA in that time and Fine like you said..

But since 2.0, all the nerfs and the phys dmg. buff on Mob's "forced" me to go that way.. overall
quite happy with this setup.

The Rest is just a question of how much currency i can invest into gear :)

I might be able to survive Reflect with Inc. Crit Damage gem since i gained more Leech from Gear and Tree but i'm sitting at 45% atm. and don't wanna rip them for science.

Overall you basically tell me that my char would be better with mirrored gear, which is obvious isn't it?

9.3 ES and 44% Evade isn't a big difference than 10k ES and 35-40% Evade right?
If you supplemented your leech with 100% Uptime Atziri Flask, fine but i don't wanna rely on Flask, even if i can play "piano" since Poachers Mark is refilling them quickly.

Cheers
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 1, 2016, 3:25:11 PM
"
tonna013 wrote:
Hi i have a problem that while i use flickerstrike, it suddenly stops proccing sometimes, what could be the reason? and where do u get all that crit chance from, i cant fidn it in your gear

Are you double Curseing? Does your Herald of Thunder proc.?

What i'm not getting from Gear, i get from the passive tree/ power charges.
Ok hi again, i run your build, the dps and all is fine and everything , i only have problem with dying becouse of bloodrage, could you give me some advice on what to change in my gear or what i should do, its really annoying tbh. i played with bloodrage as a reave before and it worked fine, it just seems my es is dropping way to fast:/ thanks for the other answer i got btw on the crit thing.

and also if you or anyone else have some opinions on what i could change in my gear to run flicker ever better, i would appriciate it
Last edited by tonna013 on Feb 2, 2016, 10:03:09 AM
Hey passive tree would help!

Also i use Vaal discipline or Just put the Gem out if i want to loot or the packsize is to poor.

Gear wise you have similar leech to life, wondering if you took blood drinker too, which is also leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info