Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

50 000 thread views. :D

I'm happy that this guide is popular and I hope it helped a lot of players :)

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I have made new video:
[2.2] new: doing maps at lower level

my gear used in video:
Spoiler

gem levels might be higher because I have already leveled up a bit since I made video.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 15, 2016, 6:23:00 PM
quastion from yt video:

"
I try follow your build, what takes all that mana of urs reserved? i use only herald (-25%) what else you used? and when should i take it ? cause i dont have that much mana regeneration atm XD ( im lvl 38 witch )

warlord's mark + blasphemy (most important)
herald of thunder
arctic armour

before merciless don't use Arctic armour because you might not get enough mana to cast spells,.
Remember to use Warlord's mark becasue without mana leech you will also not be able to cast spells.
Before merciless I have been using 1 mana potion.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 16, 2016, 5:07:02 AM
Why void Beacon out of curiosity?
"
amberlink wrote:
Why void Beacon out of curiosity?

I have picked void beacon to get a bit more damage. But it is not core node for this build. You can tak wicked ward if you want more defence
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 17, 2016, 3:32:34 AM
Hi, congratulations for the guide, i playing this build and i need some advices.

how much mana regen is required??
How much max mana is required??
and, can you see my profile?? i need to know what improved in my gear.

bye bye, ty

PS: sorry for my english.
"
how much mana regen is required??
How much max mana is required??

You dont need much mana regen, mana regen nodes you take from tree should be enough. Maximum mana is not important, free mana is important,

BL man cost x 1,5(2 at max) = mana you need.

Thing that you need to sustain BL is warlord mark and blasphemy. It give enough mana to maintain BL "laser" on 4 and 5 link al lthe time, and 6 link in most situations.

"
and, can you see my profile?? i need to know what improved in my gear.

1. use rare energy shield chest with good life and 5 link instead of tabula
2. try to get better belt and amulet, with life rols
3. but vall storm call in gloves and get 4th ink for it "Increased area of Effect" will be good
4. up grade your flasks, 2 Divine Life Flask, 1 granite (changed to ressistance flask when needed) 1 quicksilver and 1 sulphur flask would be good set up.

Gl with owning mobs in game :)
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 17, 2016, 4:15:08 PM
I have just completed mecriless lab and after @amberlink post I have decided to take Wicked Ward to check how it will work.

This was my first attempt on lab in merciless. Lab went very smoth:
- focus on his Lieutenants
- cast 4 balls,
- dodge with flame dash,
- repeat

Had some problems with last stage where I have used too many flask at one point and had to dodge boss atacks and wait for minions to spawn to refill flask.

My items and stats at level 72
Spoiler

boots enchanmtsment is from this lab

http://i.imgur.com/wgJj3PF.png
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 17, 2016, 6:42:15 PM
updated unqiue items sections
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 18, 2016, 4:39:03 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xLocke/characters

I made my occultist based off of your build and for the most part, I reaaly enjoy playing it. The helm suggestion, Deodre's Scorn, Lunaris Circlet is AMAZING for the overall damage in the build.

I have some minor modifications. I run a flame totem with culling strike instead of decoy most of the time because it helps with kiting bosses since I dont have a 6L yet on BL for faster casting. I did get my first exalt though, so I am looking forward to buying the other unique you listed as it would work better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info