Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

"
kramurz wrote:
Is it HC viable?

IDK, I am playing in softcore

"
I don't know how to post my stuff here so the char with this build is TheWitchCries https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slandsj1o/characters
The dps of my main BL setup is 3k on 84 lvl. I feel like this build works about fine, though I'd love to hear what I should do with my gear and if i need to replace something.

Your characters are set to private. IF you want to show items then:
1. start new post
2. click on avatar in upper part of site (it will open your character)
3. click on items you want to show
4. click X

"
And a big thank you for the build, playing it is very fun.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

My gear.
The exact tooltip dps is 3678.72
Last edited by Slandsj1o on Jul 18, 2016, 12:33:00 PM
"
Slandsj1o wrote:

My gear.
The exact tooltip dps is 3678.72

Nice gear.
If you want to upgrade something then I would focus on:
- getting more life on gear
- use instant life flask that can be used at lvl 60 (they give more life)
- use silverflask instead of mana one (warlord's mark should be enough to sustain mana (unless you play no leech/regen map)
- use sulphur flask instead of life/mana
- instead of rarity gem use vaal haste and link it with increased duration
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 19, 2016, 4:43:59 PM
I have tried this build (up to tier 9 maps so far) with some tweaks and it seems quite ok, atleast after the ascendancies. Damage is OK and you also have +60% (3curses and lunaris) and hopefully some more from negative lightning resistance on most of the mobs, that do not show on the tooltip dps.

I use Doedre's Lunaris circle, Windscream + curse nodes from tree. Warlords + Poachers(frenzy charges) cast on hit + Blasphemy/Conductivity. This puts me on 3 curses (CWDT is frost wall) so I was wondering if I should refund points from the tree (-10% curse effectiveness, + 4 skill points) or lose the boots (+new ones with 30 movement speed, -the enchant is not bad, no 4 skill points).

What do you think ?

A few notes:
- great aoe
- lab is awful with almost no movement speed.
- you get left behind and finally kicked in map parties
- hard to do most of Vorici's missions
- hexproof maps are impossible or atleast painfully slow
- have not tried ele reflect with sibyl's
- gem nodes greatly improve dps, you get more from alot of mods (projectile damage, cast speed, spell damage, lightning damage, area damage)

As for improvement - I can get a 6l chest, better amulet and doryani's belt I guess. Also a helm ball lightning enchant (damage or radius) or Conductivity curse effect seems like a nice improvement.

Any other suggestions ?
I have tried this build (up to tier 9 maps so far) with some tweaks and it seems quite ok, atleast after the ascendancies. Damage is OK and you also have +60% (3curses and lunaris) and hopefully some more from negative lightning resistance on most of the mobs, that do not show on the tooltip dps.

I use Doedre's Lunaris circle, Windscream + curse nodes from tree. Warlords + Poachers(frenzy charges) cast on hit + Blasphemy/Conductivity. This puts me on 3 curses (CWDT is frost wall) so I was wondering if I should refund points from the tree (-10% curse effectiveness, + 4 skill points) or lose the boots (+new ones with 30 movement speed, -the enchant is not bad, no 4 skill points).

What do you think ?

A few notes:
- great aoe
- gem nodes greatly improve dps, you get more from alot of mods (projectile damage, cast speed, spell damage, lightning damage, area damage)

As for improvement - I can get a 6l chest, better amulet and doryani's belt I guess. Also a helm ball lightning enchant (damage or radius) or Conductivity curse effect seems like a nice improvement.

Any other suggestions ?
"
majna wrote:
I have tried this build
Spoiler
(up to tier 9 maps so far) with some tweaks and it seems quite ok, atleast after the ascendancies. Damage is OK and you also have +60% (3curses and lunaris) and hopefully some more from negative lightning resistance on most of the mobs, that do not show on the tooltip dps.

What do you think ?

A few notes:
- great aoe

Any other suggestions ?

Hey, IDK about respec, you should do what you think you will enjoy more.

I can agre that hexproof maps are very hard. IDK about lab, I enjoyed it on that build, I had full stash tab of enchanted doedre helmets :P

I think only hard vorici mission is - don't kill guards but it is stupid mission on almost every build.

Thanks for feedback.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 20, 2016, 3:46:43 PM
Currently lvl 86 in prophecy, would love your input in what should I focus next in the gear department. My priority right now is upgrading my ring, and getting decent enchantments. Character name is Kanmuruy

"
smileistheway wrote:
Currently lvl 86 in prophecy, would love your input in what should I focus next in the gear department. My priority right now is upgrading my ring, and getting decent enchantments. Character name is Kanmuruy

Hi you have to unhide your characters

Done!

Thanks for your little guide haha
"
smileistheway wrote:

Your items looks fine but I would make some changes:

1. use sulphur flask instead of atziri flask. It also give damage but also spawn ground that regen 4% of life and cna have additional mods like: remove bleeding, increased duration

2. Do you use mana flask? When i play this build Warlord's mark is enough so i dont even have mana flask in my belt. Quicksilver or silver flask will be better.

3. Change "added lightning" gem in gloves to Increased duration, IT make using vaal skills much better. You will have to make 2 link in gloves so incresed duration will not increase mana of arctic armour

4. use helmet with max (20%) increased Damage per Curse on Enemy. IT is only 5% better then your helmet but after 3 curses it is already 15% and it is very cheap.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 23, 2016, 1:45:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info